Product Type: Johnson's baby products
Newest Review: ... on a 'sickly' edge in the way that some other baby bath products do; quite the opposite is true when using the Johnson's Baby Bath liquid,... more
Johnson's Baby Bath
Member Name: katyc
Johnson's Baby Bath
Date: 22/02/11, updated on 22/02/11 (42 review reads)
Advantages: safe for delicate skin
My Children are getting older and so I decided that I no longer needed to buy baby bath and would pick a different bubble bath very excitedly my daughter picked a Disney princess bubble bath and that night I discovered my error.
Johnsons have been making products for over 100 years and these are dermatology tested to ensure that they are safe for everyday use.
Cost and Stockist
Baby bath is available in all leading supermarkets as well as chemist and mothercare the cost for a 500ml Bottle varies but is around the £ 2.65 although currently on offer at 2 for £3 in Sainsbury's.
I buy this as Johnsons is a brand I trust and having tried leading chemists and supermarkets own brands as well as leading competitors I have found this to be excellent value the product unlike others is very thick so one squirt is enough to give lots of bubbles which is very important to my girls as well as the product not irritating their skin very important to their mother!! The 500ml bottle lasts a very long time and so works out better value than the others we have tried.
I believe one bottle lasts over a month and I bath the girls every night.
I mentioned that this is a Baby bath and at 5 and 3 my children no longer count as a baby however on occasions my daughter has patches of eczema so I have always stuck to baby baths as these do tend to be gentler but equally pink and glittery bubble bath was such a draw! and supposedly this was dermatology tested however at £3 for 350ml was more expensive and did make her itch not a lot but enough to warrant an end to grown up bubbles and straight back into the tender Johnson's arms!
I really do recommend this product having tried other baby baths this is thicker so goes further and is therefore economical for delicate skin it is safe and doesn't irate a great baby bath.
Summary: see review
More reviews in the field of Baby Bath
- A great investment for your skin
- These buds are my buddies
- Good for thin hair not so good on thick
- Sensitive wipes for Sensitive skin
- A nappy that keeps baby dry over night and contains even the most explosive of # ...
- Huggies pull ups
- Great multipurpose product
- Makes bath time easy
- Clippasafe Shampoo Shield - didn't appeal to my daughter at all!
- I'm Not A Baby But Love This
- Lollipop Lane Herbs Garden Bath Set
- Lollipop Lane Pumpkin & Popsicle Bath Set
- Lollipop Lane Upsy Daisy Bath Set
- Lollipop Lane Fish and Chips Bath Set
- Lollipop Lane Tiddly Wink Safari Bath Set
- Lollipop Lane Fish and Chips Cuddlerobe
- Lollipop Lane Tiddly Wink Safari Cuddle Robe
- Lollipop Lane Upsy Daisy Cuddlerobe
- Lollipop Lane Herbs Garden Cuddle Robe
- Bambino Mio Liners