Product Type: Johnson's baby products
Newest Review: ... on a 'sickly' edge in the way that some other baby bath products do; quite the opposite is true when using the Johnson's Baby Bath liquid,... more
Johnson's baby bath: comforting baby feel
Johnson's Baby Bath
Member Name: kerrycwy
Johnson's Baby Bath
Date: 18/05/12, updated on 19/05/12 (95 review reads)
Advantages: Gentle shower
Disadvantages: Nothing I can think of
I bought a bottle of the Johnson baby bath (100ml) before I went traveling. I did not use this product on a constant basis but I did buy this product from time to time, when they were on sale or when I went traveling.
As mentioned above, the one I bought was a 100ml one which was suitable for traveling. It is small enough to be carried in a luggage and yet large enough to lastnfor the whole trip. It comes in a plastic bottle with a flip open lid. It is in the baby blue color and the bath gel itself is also in light bluish-green color. Bigger sizes are also available, which are also contained in the baby blue plastic containers.
The product is easy to apply. All you need to do is squeeze some gel into your hand and rub it into a rich lather and then apply it to the body. It is easy to create a rich lather. (As pointed out by the other dooyooers, I have been using it the wrong way! I should be pouring this under running water instead of rubbing them in my hands.... thanks for pointing that out!)
The bath gel Also has a good gentle smell. The smell is not very strong and is very comforting. It just gives you the baby feel when you are using the product. The smooth texture further enhances its baby feel.
I always like to use the baby
One products because they are very gentle. This product is no exception. It is very gentle and does not cause any irritation to my skin. My skin also does not feel dry or tight after the shower. While it was gentle, I still found my skin fully cleaned afterwards.
Overall, it is a classic product and something that I will purchase again in the future.
Summary: A good shower gel for baby and adult
More reviews in the field of Baby Bath
- Tears at bath time? Not in my house!
- Pourty - a costly potty but does the job!
- The adventures of under the bath water
- A singing fish!
- Duck ducking along
- Johnson's Top To Toe Wash
- Tesco Newborn Nappies
- One of my Favourite Cloth Nappies
- A Fantastic Nappy Rash Ointment
- Bubbles, blink and you'll miss them!
- Fisher Price Changing Mat
- Lollipop Lane Herbs Garden Changing ress
- Lollipop Lane Pumpkin & Popsicle Change Mat & Liner
- Morrisons Little Big Easy Cleaning Baby Wipes
- Eric Carle The Very Hungry Caterpillar Toothbrush
- Lollipop Lane Prickles And Twoo Change Mat
- Lollipop Lane Fish and Chips Changing Mat and Liner
- Earth Friendly Baby Calming Lavender Body Lotion
- Earth Friendly Baby Happy Mandarin Bubble Bath
- Mamas & Papas Hoppity Hoot Hooded Towel & Mitt