Product Type: Johnson's baby products
Newest Review: ... lotion out of which makes it very easy to get the correct amount you need on cotton wool or your hand without any spillages. The signature... more
The best Moisturiser EVER!!!!!!!
Johnson's Baby Lotion
Member Name: AmandaLondon
Johnson's Baby Lotion
Advantages: Light and Easy to apply,bottle is easy to handle and open
Disadvantages: May not be heavy enough for all skin types
This Lotion has been used in my family for Generations and will be for generations to come!!!!!!...It's Light,non-greasy,yet effective Moisturing texture fufills your skins needs as soon as applied! Suitable for use all over the body this cheap,quick absorbed lotion is great for all skin types,kids, adults,elderly and people of all ages and skintones!....
This product is Easy to rub into your skin, and its pink colour is attractive,leaves no tint or colour and smells great! Always keeps skin Protected,Soft,Smooth and hydrated!
If you have sensitive skin this again is a product for you as it keeps the skin soft and with moistured without all the unwanted additional chemicals and products etc.... so it won't irritate or harm even the most sensitive skin....hence why its for babies....in addition to be clinically tested and linolin free!!
its a good beauty staple for when your skin needs moisturer for something basic such as make up application,face painting, or after shaving, it also doubles up as an effective make up remover for when your normal one finishes or if your strapped for cash!
it cleanses the skin very effectively,removes make-up well and leaves your skin moisturised after so there is no need to moisturise again - Great for nights out when you come in drunk and need to to remove make up quickly!!!!
This is a bargin buy and its great value for money you get loads in the bottle thats easy to handle and open, it lasts ages! use as a main product or have it on stand by. the choice is yours! you can't go wrong with this lotion!!
Apply to skin to protect and smoothe - as desired
Apply with cotton wool to gently remove make up
Summary: A Beauty bargain!
More reviews in the field of Baby Bath
- A Good Potty!
- A very cold changing mat
- Nice wipes.
- Pampers Sensitive wipes - cleans and cares for babies bottom!
- for your little swimmers
- My little angel loves these
- Kamillosan - a good old remedy
- Wonderful Wipes!
- Hydrating lotion with overpowering fragrance
- Good enough for baby...good enough for me!
- Hello Kitty Igloo Tub Time
- Cussons Mum & Me Baby Sleep Tight
- John Lewis Value Changing Mat
- Tesco Loves Baby & Toddler Cleansing Bath Bubbles
- Baby and Me Bath Book Count and Travel
- Sainsbury's Little Ones Fragranced Baby Wipes
- Thomas Washdown 3 Piece Set
- Asda Little Angels Moisture Rich Baby Bath
- Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Squashy Sponge
- KidsZone Cherry and Almond Foam Bath