Product Type: Johnson's baby products
Newest Review: ... bottle with a pale pink cap. It is completely colourless. It smells very clean. It has a very distinctive smell but isn't fruity or flor... more
Baby...you're so smooth!
Johnson's Baby Oil
Member Name: sparkle1993
Johnson's Baby Oil
Advantages: smells great, leaves skin super soft!
Disadvantages: can be a little messy!
A: I really want silky soft skin...kinda like a baby's!
B: Hmm..well i guess i know a magic trick to turn you into a baby...
C: STOP!...Why not just use Johnson's baby oil?
Don't go to extremes to get baby soft skin..you can just pop in to your local shop and buy a bottle of Johnson's Baby Oil...yes it is that easy!
Johnson's baby oil is great for dry skin! I suffer from dry skin during winter and J's Baby Oil helped so much and didn't use anything else but that!
The best way to use it is applying the oil to wet skin just after you had a shower or bath. this locks in ten times more moisture and really does leave your skin sily soft to touch and glowing!
You can also use J's baby oil to soothe rough and dry patches!
It is an oil, so it may get a little messy but a little does go along way!
And did i mention it smells BEAUTIFUL!?
Summary: leaves dry skin silky, soft and glowing!
More reviews in the field of Baby Bath
- Grease me up
- dreamtime is delightful
- For mucky hands faces and ..................
- Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes
- Great for any sore or chapped bits!!
- Keep that bum soft!
- The best I've found
- Best wipes on the market especially for sensitive skin
- Pampers new baby.
- Mary had a Little Lamb and it's fleece was white as snow and green as grass.
- MaByLand Luxury Mini Elite Changing Bag Set
- MaByLand Luxury Maxi Elite Changing Bag Set
- ABC Design Changing Bag
- Obaby Tiny Tatty Teddy Changing Bag
- Obaby Disney Retro Mickey Changing Bag
- Avent Baby Liquid Talc
- Avent Baby Massage Gel
- Avent Baby Bottom Balm
- Boots Medicated Spray-on Nappy Cream
- Mother-ease Air-Rika