Product Type: Johnson's baby products
Newest Review: ... bottle with a pale pink cap. It is completely colourless. It smells very clean. It has a very distinctive smell but isn't fruity or flor... more
Soft, soft, soft!
Johnson's Baby Oil
Member Name: cutiepies2011
Johnson's Baby Oil
Advantages: soft skin
Disadvantages: leaves baby slippery
This oil is a clear very thin liquid, be careful when you pour it out as, like oil, it is very thin and loads comes out. It doesn't really smell at all. To get the best results put it on as soon as you have come out of the bath even before you put your towel on. When I first tried the product I put it on after I'd dried myself and the results are no where near as good as if you apply it on wet skin. It is very easy and quick to apply, I always put a bit extra on drier areas such as elbows and knees.
I have used this product on both my baby and myself and it is very good. Before putting in on baby I would recommend putting the baby on a towel as they do get very slippery! I suffer from dry skin and for me this is the best thing for it, it works better than moisturiser and is very quick to apply however don't use it on your face as it will leave it looking shiny all day.
I would recommend this product to anyone as it leaves skin feeling soft and only takes a second to use. A little goes a long way and a bottle lasts ages.
Summary: a must for soft skin
- Lollipop Lane Fish and Chips Nappy Stacker
- Pink Lining Mini Rucksack
- Lollipop Lane Tiddly Wink Safari Changing
- Lollipop Lane Prickles And Twoo Change Mat
- Lollipop Lane Fish and Chips Changing Mat and Liner
- Summer Folding Baby Bath Tub
- Mamas & Papas Acqua Two Stage Ergo Bath
- Summer Infant All In One Potty And Step Stool
- Infacare Ultra Mild Baby Bath
- Mamas & Papas Changing Mat Roundabout Boys