Product Type: Johnson's baby products
Newest Review: ... bottle with a pale pink cap. It is completely colourless. It smells very clean. It has a very distinctive smell but isn't fruity or flor... more
A Product Not Just for babies!!!!!!!!!
Johnson's Baby Oil
Member Name: AmandaLondon
Johnson's Baby Oil
Advantages: Mutli Use cheap Quality Moisturiser!!!
Disadvantages: Can Leave Skin Feeling Greasy
Johnson's baby lotion is Great oil thats NOT just for babies!!!!!! - That is just one of its uses!!!!
Its a Great Moisturiser for during or after bathing! A great make up remover or massage oil! - Makes skin feel super soft after use! Smells good and leaves no tint or odour!
its also useful for use after waxing as it removes any excess wax that may be stuck to skin and helps to soothe the skin afterwards!!!
Another use is to lightly Dab onto eye lashes before bed! as it helps to condition and Strenghten them motivating them to grow!!
its great as its a basic oil that does not contain anything extra or chemicals compared to other brands so wont damage or irritate skin!.... its ideal for people with sensitive or fussy skin and obviously babies!! being Dermatologically tested,Hypoallergenic,and clinically proven!!!!
I found that this oil is quite rich and moisturises quite well! - So it would be good product for people with dry skin or who like decent moisture on their skin!!!!
What I like about This product is that its cheap and has Multi uses! Rather than just one! and its very easy and quick to use! so it saves time and money! Avaliable in different sizes and types depending on your preference!!! Widely avaliable and does'nt break the bank!!! Great for you and your family women and men!!!!
I would defintly recommened this product to a friend! As they could benifit from its many uses and save money on other products rather than just buying one for one use! Skip it and just use this! - No chance of going out of date or just gathering dust!
A Great product to have as part of your cosmetic collection!
Directions for use:
Apply Directly to skin using cotton wool after every bath or shower!
Summary: A Great product to have as part of your cosmetic collection!
More reviews in the field of Baby Bath
- Looks Can Be Deceptive - Making Little People Unhappy,
- A great little mat!
- Kind, gentle and smell amazing.
- Going swimming with Huggies
- A Quality Moisturiser for the Skin!!!!!!
- A mixed bag of results
- Just a shame I can't pick them up in Tesco's
- Poo Poo popped and safe in the Plastic
- GET READY FOR LOTS OF EXTRA WASHING
- Stress free reusable wipes
- Jahgoo 3
- Bumbo Step Stool
- Teamson Sunny Safari Potty Chair
- My Child Peachy changing station
- Ruby and Ginger Nappy Purse and Travel Change Mat
- Tesco Baby Essentials Ultra Dry Nappies
- Asda Little Angels Cotton Wool Saftey Buds
- Smartipants Smartfit Cover
- Peppa Pig Bubble Bath Playtime Gift Set
- VTech Splash & Squirt Elephant