Product Type: Johnson's baby products
Newest Review: ... bottle with a pale pink cap. It is completely colourless. It smells very clean. It has a very distinctive smell but isn't fruity or flor... more
Soft Skin for all the Family
Johnson's Baby Oil
Member Name: frankfemale
Johnson's Baby Oil
Date: 23/11/11, updated on 26/11/11 (32 review reads)
Advantages: Soft, moisturised sweet smelling skin
The makers of this excellent product have been around since 1886, and been evolving and adding new products to the Johnsons baby range. Their expertise and their commitment to putting the needs of their customers first can be seen in the high quality products they sell.
Johnsons baby oil is a product that has been around since the first part of the 20th century and has taken up permanent residence in my home. Do not let the name baby oil fool you as this oil is a must for all the family.
I find this products distinct sweet smelling aroma irresistible and the way in which in this product reduces dryness and locks moisture in the skin exquisite.
The products packaging has evolved overtime but the distinct baby pink top and clear see through plastic bottle makes the product easily identifiable.
The product has become more affordable overtime and is also now competively priced and a £1.00 in many stores.
The screw top bottle that Johnson's have recently introduced is clearly a step in the right direction, and adds an element of safety from inquisitive toddler fingers. The previous flip up tops were notorious for spills if the top was not pushed down firmly and easy for a toddler to open as I learnt unwittingly when I found my two mischievous sons glistening from dowsing themselves in this oil.
I highly recommend this product for those wanting smooth soft skin for all the family.
*also posted on ciao under frank female
Summary: Quality skin care product at an affordable price
More reviews in the field of Baby Care
- 'itterly' disappointed (see the play on words?- haha!)
- johnsons baby bed time bath
- Three in One! Gets the job done :-)
- A singing fish.....whatever next?
- Johnsons Baby Powder
- Helping hands of Angels?
- Soft and gentle
- A great addition to dry toilet roll; a practical alternative to soap and water
- Tesco wipes - great for grubby little hands
- huggies pull ups....pull up fun
- Johnson's Baby Detangling Conditioner
- Nature Babycare Eco Wash
- Huggies Changing Pads
- ASDA LIttle Angels Potty
- Homeliving Pattern Bath Mat
- Bambino Mio Miosolo Premium Pack Unisex
- Bambino Mio Miosolo Premium Pack Girl
- Bambino Mio Miosolo Premium Pack Boy
- Bambino Mio Miosolo
- Bambino Mio Mio Intro Kit for Newborn