Product Type: Johnson's baby products
Newest Review: ... bottle with a flip top lid. This then has a small hole which you can use to squeeze the right amount of the product into the bath. It ca... more
Helps My Baby to Relax Before Bed!
Johnson's Bedtime Bath
Member Name: ukshoe_gal
Johnson's Bedtime Bath
Advantages: smells nice, no tears formula
Disadvantages: quite expensive
My husband and I knew how important it would be to get our baby into a bedtime routine and decided to start as we meant to go on. This meant bath, talc, PJs, supper then bed. We have done this from day 1. Some books advise not bathing a new born everyday as the water may aggravate the baby's skin. However, he enjoyed his bath and it didn't seem to be having any detrimental effect on him so we continued to bath him every evening. The midwife and health visitor both agreed that this would be a massive help in getting him into a routine.
For the first few weeks we just used a very mild baby wash, however, when he was about 3 weeks old, I saw this bubble bath on offer in Sainsburys and decided to give it a go. It was very mild and didn't require very much at all to make a lot of bubbles in the bath which my son loved playing with. The bubble bath smells of lavender which is to relax your baby and help him to calm down before bed. The no tears formula also means that if he does happen to get any bubbles in his eyes, it doesn't make him cry.
The bottles last quite a long time, however, at full price the bubble bath is quite expensive. I think it is worth it though as Johnson's is a trusted brand that has a good reputation for baby products. My baby has always slept well and I put this down to him having a bedtime routine that includes Johnson's Bedtime Bath.
Summary: Lovely bubble bath that helps baby to relax before bed!
More reviews in the field of Baby Bath
- Great Nappies for Newborn Bottoms!
- Essential for Bedtime!
- Good Nights Sleep for Baby = Good Nights Sleep for Me!!
- Pure & Simple - Huggies Wipes
- Great for the hot summer!
- ~ * Pink is for princesses * ~
- A lovely smelling bath and child!
- ~ * Works wonders for little bums * ~
- ~ * Bepanthen - very over rated * ~
- Tommee Tippee nappy bin: nice to have but not essential
- Fisher Price Changing Mat
- Lollipop Lane Herbs Garden Changing ress
- Lollipop Lane Pumpkin & Popsicle Change Mat & Liner
- Baby and Me Bath Book Count and Travel
- Lollipop Lane Prickles And Twoo Change Mat
- Lollipop Lane Fish and Chips Changing Mat and Liner
- Little Lamb Cotton Nappy
- Tommee Tippee Essential Basics Brush and Comb Set
- Little Violets Organic Soothing Lavender & Chamomile Bottom Balm
- Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly