Product Type: Johnson's baby products
Newest Review: ... tested not using this and other bath time products and find my son more wired and not ready for bed until later. This product has the &q... more
Johnson's baby bedtime bath
Johnson's Bedtime Bath
Member Name: louisechackett
Johnson's Bedtime Bath
Advantages: lovely scent, nice amout of bubbles, made us relaxed
Disadvantages: none really
More often than not my son uses the same bath products that I do in order to have a bubble bath. Around a year ago though he was waking up in the night as well as struggling to fall asleep to begin with and so feeling nostalgic for the good old baby days I purchased some Johnson's baby bedtime bath and told him that the "magic" formula would help him drift off at night.
The Johnson's baby bedtime bath comes in a purple recyclable plastic bottle. The front of the bottle features a tear shaped label with the product name and "no more tears" logo. We are told that the product is proven to help babies sleep better but it doesn't actually seem to tell us how this was proven anywhere on the bottle which seems a touch odd!
To use the product you should squeeze some of the bath foam under the running water for your bath. The product is a clear liquid which has the familiar Johnson's baby scent that I am sure that anyone with children will have memories of! This does smell much like that but you can also smell a faint lavender smell I think which is probably down to the fact that the product says is contains NaturalCalm which is a patented blend of relaxing aromas. Ultimately though this bubble bath smells familiar, sweet and baby like.
Swirling my hand in the water creates a nice amount of bubbles in the bath whilst the relaxing scent fills the bathroom. My son was more than happy to jump in the bath when we used this product and to be honest I was happy to use it too because it made me feel relaxed and my skin felt soft too. Now of course the product makes big claims saying it helps babies sleep but would it be beneficial to my older child? Well I can honestly say that I think this product helped my son to go to sleep when he was struggling because he really relaxed in the bath and he said it made his skin feel really nice and soft too. Personally I also really enjoyed using this product and perhaps it is psychological but it did make me feel relaxed, a lot of which I think was to do with the lovely scent.
Should you be interested in trying this product for yourself I can advise that it is available from supermarkets and chemists such as boots. A 500ml bottle will cost between £2.50 and £3.00 but can often be bought on offer as well. I would certainly recommend this product as I think the fragrance combined with the warm water of the bath is very relaxed for both child and adult alike.
Thank you for reading my review!
Summary: A nice product for baby or you!
More reviews in the field of Baby Care
- Asda Little Angels Baby Lotion
- A soft and gentle cream for my little one!
- A support that doesn't offer enough support.
- Baby Soft Skin with a beautiful fragrance
- Flipping great idea for older cloth bums
- Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes - Sensitive for baby's bottom
- Top to toe.
- Ramer baby sponge.
- The perfect baby toiletrie
- Makes my baby boy smell even more delicious.. but not more sleepy!
- Cowshed Baby Cow Organics Gift Set
- Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil
- Beaming Baby Certified Organic Shampoo Bodywash
- Beaming Baby Certified Organic Facial Wipes
- Hair Wonder Natural Shampoo Baby
- Green People Babies Baby Wash & Shampoo No Scent
- Burt's Bees Baby Bee Original Buttermilk Lotion
- Mamas & Papas Hoppity Hoot Hooded Towel & Mitt
- Cowshed Baby Cow Bathtime Set
- Earth Friendly Baby Soothing Chamomile Shampoo