Product Type: Johnson's baby products
Newest Review: ... door with dog "junk" in: spare poo bags, treats, leads, brushes etc., and.... a bag of Johnson's Baby Wipes. It is not unusual... more
Wouldn't use any other now
Johnsons Baby Wipes
Member Name: berthilda
Johnsons Baby Wipes
Advantages: smell nice, clean well, non stingy
Disadvantages: none yet!
I have been using a supermarket's own brand for months, but decided to go for these after seeing them on offer - was very impressed.
They are much thicker than the other wipes, and actually seemed to clean rather than smear!!! Where I may have used many wipes before, I now only need to use a few. They smell nice (which, let's face it, is always gonna be a bonus at the business end!) and don't leave any sign of rash or soreness.
What I have noticed is that little 'un lets us wipe her face and hands after a meal now, whereas before she would be very fussy and upset. I wonder if the other ones were stinging her poor skin.
So, these wipes not only get my seal of approval, but that of the service user too! and you can't argue with that! Johnson's wipes all the way for us now.
Summary: won't go back to other brands now
More reviews in the field of Baby Bath
- The purest of wipes
- Post tattoo care.
- Baby wipes for everything!
- Bepanten - not just for baby's bottom!
- Kind to the environment, baby's bottom and my purse!!
- Poo Poo popped and safe in the Plastic
- PAMPERS TOTAL CARE AND TOTAL PEACE OF MIND
- How can you live without it!
- VASELINE PURE
- Its been around for 140 years and is still going strong.
- Fisher Price Changing Mat
- Pink Lining Mini Rucksack
- Lollipop Lane Tiddly Wink Safari Changing
- Lollipop Lane Prickles And Twoo Change Mat
- Lollipop Lane Fish and Chips Changing Mat and Liner
- TotsBots Easyfit Reusable Nappy
- Boots Baby Moisture Cream
- Fisher Price My Potty Friend
- Cosatto Easi Peasi Changer
- Neal's Yard Remedies Organic Baby Lotion