Product Type: Pampers baby products
Newest Review: ... or greasy. They are not flushable though so we always ensure to dispose of them appropriately! A pack of Pampers wipes usually come... more
Poor value for money
Member Name: xnatalie81x
Disadvantages: Strong sickly smell and very thin
Pampers wipes are expensive. The price of a pack of 72 is around £3 although there are regularly buy one get one free offers which can be appealing.
I found these to be very thin for a premium brand wipe and needed to use a few at a time for the messy nappies. Wiping for a wee is fine although the scent is very perfumed and can be a little sickly. These are not a multi-purpose wipe that can be used for face/hands etc as they are so strongly scented i would be concerned about their effect on skin.
The pack is quite badly designed and the rip open top is a little annoying in that it will come off quite easily resulting in wasted wipes which dry out very quickly. There is a box that is available and these are kind of refill packs for the box. The wipes are also all joined to gether and one handed removal can be difficult as they regularly come out in 3's or 4's.
Overall these wipes are poor value for money.
Summary: Not recommended at all by me
More reviews in the field of Baby Bath
- Bath Foam with a difference!
- Tesco nappies are better than any branded ones
- Not all it's 'wrapped' up to be
- Nappy changes are not a nightmare anymore
- Not convinced by Pampers....
- Huggies Natural Care Wipes - Smells good enough to eat!
- Huggies Pure Wipes - Pure and Simple?
- handy and effective wipes!
- Snuggle & Dry!
- Huggies Soft Skin Wipes - Rip rip rippin'