Product Type: Pampers baby products
Newest Review: ... off with the newborn sizes and then up to baby dry and active fit, we now are looking to try there pull up nappies. I did receive s free ... more
No good for my newborn
Member Name: starfish2000
Date: 11/10/00, updated on 11/10/00 (22 review reads)
I tried pampers new born for the first few days with my new baby as they seemed to have a good reputation, unfortunately i found them pretty useless.
My baby is long and thin and although the nappies were fine if she just did a wee, as soon as she did a poo when she was lying down it ran down the back of nappy and squished out the top, covering her clothes. No matter how tight I did up the nappy I couldn't stop this from happening.
I've given up on pampers and use cloth nappies now and despite their popularity and good reputation, I wouldn't buy pampers again.
More reviews in the field of Baby Bath
- All round Excellence
- save £££££s at tesco for free
- Tesco Wipes to dry.
- Sangenic Nappy Wrapper
- Nature's a bit on the small side
- Pourty - a costly potty but does the job!
- Top choice cloth nappy Easyfit V3
- One of my Favourite Cloth Nappies
- Huggies Pull Ups - worked well for my daughter when out and about
- Great for all the family!
- Hello Kitty Igloo Tub Time
- Cussons Mum & Me Baby Sleep Tight
- Tesco My Babys Nappy Bags
- Tesco Loves Baby & Toddler Cleansing Bath Bubbles
- Baby and Me Bath Book Count and Travel
- Boots Baby Powder
- Boots Baby Sensitive Skin Moisturising Cream
- Johnson's Baby Shampoo with vitamin E and honey
- Pampers Premiums Active fit
- Tesco Baby Oil