Product Type: Pampers baby products
Newest Review: ... off with the newborn sizes and then up to baby dry and active fit, we now are looking to try there pull up nappies. I did receive s free ... more
happy bum happy baby
Member Name: emmacuf
Advantages: well made and avalible everywhere.
Pampers wipes are essential when you have a little one. When on a tight budget i have tryed supermarkets own brands and boots own brand nappies, but found they either leaked or blew up like a balloon after only one wee! This is the last thing you want when youve just poped out to the shop and havent taken a change of clothing with you.
Pampers nappies are one of the most expensive on the market but you pay for quality. There are no ruff edges which will cut into you babys skin, and the material used is soft and absorbant. As my child has got old yes i have had a few accidents with leaks. But after 2 years of using they are stil my top choice. As i said before they are quite expensive, so i tend to get a stock in when i see them on offer. For example asda tend to do two large boxes for £18 and sainsburys regularly have all there baby products at a 1/3 off.
You do tend to get alot more nappies in the smaller sized pack and less in the larger even though they are the same price. You can also buy smaller packs which are great to pick up if your just popping away for a weekend and dont want to buy a large paket. The avarage price for newborn size 27 pack is around £3.74 but are usally on offer at 2 for £6. or a pack of 62 for around £6.89 or on offer at 2 for £13.50. The size my daughter is in is 5+ these come in packs of 26 for £5.98 or 44 for £8.98. As your child gets old they do use less nappies. Pampers do a huge range of different types of nappies and have recently brought out a new range called simple dry. i myself have not perchased or tryed theses one so cant comment on them. They also do active fit nappies, 12 hours protection, pull up pants, bed mats and underjams for older children.
I would recommend this leading brand as an excellent producer of nappies and also there wipes are excellent as well.
We all want happy children so spending a few extra pennies to make sure theyve got a happy bum is essential in my eyes.
Summary: excellent well known nappie brand and i wouldnt use any other.
More reviews in the field of Baby Bath
- Bath time fun - for a short while!
- Tommee tippee nappy wrapper
- 1p a wipe, thats got to be a bargain !!
- There's a Hole in my Bath-Cup!
- For when they are babies AND for when they are not!
- A Fantastic Nappy Cream
- Not the best but not the worst.
- A Decent Alternative to the Leading Brand
- It's a smart price but not the est quality
- A bin for poop
- Hello Kitty Igloo Tub Time
- Cussons Mum & Me Baby Sleep Tight
- John Lewis Value Changing Mat
- Little Violets Organic Soothing Lavender & Chamomile Bottom Balm
- Johnson's Baby Powder Calming Lavender & Chamomile
- Johnson's Baby Powder Medicated with Aloe & Vitamin E Medicated
- Johnson's Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
- Johnson's Baby Cologne
- Nappy Nation No Fold Terry
- Little Lamb Pocket Nappy Bamboo Inserts