Product Type: Pampers baby products
Newest Review: ... off with the newborn sizes and then up to baby dry and active fit, we now are looking to try there pull up nappies. I did receive s free ... more
If you like being weed on, try Pampers
Member Name: CarolineR
Date: 13/07/00, updated on 13/07/00 (20 review reads)
Advantages: Cheaper when on offer
Disadvantages: Leak and smell nasty
When Ben was first born I used whatever nappies were on offer, but I soon realized that there were differences between the different brands. Pampers nappies in particular constantly leak and so need changing twice as often as other brands making them much more expensive in the long run!
Whenever I fed Ben I found that within a few minutes I had a warm, wet lap as the nappy had leaked. It made no difference how tightly I put them on, I still had problems. Another thing I disliked was the horrid chemical smell they had - it made me feel really sick, especially when they were wet.
More reviews in the field of Baby Bath
- High But Dry . . .
- Safety 1st bath seats
- High Performance Nappies
- Huggies - good for little boys
- Huggies Little Swimmers - great idea!
- excellent for cleaning bottoms sticky hands etc and are fragrance free so good f ...
- Fusty wipe
- A gentle touch
- Dora pull ups or no pull ups
- Cheap and cheerful but not as good as other brands
- Tesco Loves Baby & Toddler Cleansing Bath Bubbles
- Baby and Me Bath Book Count and Travel
- Little Angels No More Knots Leave In Conditioner
- Naughty Baby Reusable Nappies
- Little Lamb Cotton Nappy
- Tommee Tippee Essential Basics Brush and Comb Set
- Little Violets Organic Soothing Lavender & Chamomile Bottom Balm
- Little Angels Silky Soft Light Oil Mist
- Smartipants Nappies
- Superdrug Kids 2 In 1 Strawberry Shampoo