Product Type: Pampers baby products
Newest Review: ... off with the newborn sizes and then up to baby dry and active fit, we now are looking to try there pull up nappies. I did receive s free ... more
If you like being weed on, try Pampers
Member Name: CarolineR
Date: 13/07/00, updated on 13/07/00 (20 review reads)
Advantages: Cheaper when on offer
Disadvantages: Leak and smell nasty
When Ben was first born I used whatever nappies were on offer, but I soon realized that there were differences between the different brands. Pampers nappies in particular constantly leak and so need changing twice as often as other brands making them much more expensive in the long run!
Whenever I fed Ben I found that within a few minutes I had a warm, wet lap as the nappy had leaked. It made no difference how tightly I put them on, I still had problems. Another thing I disliked was the horrid chemical smell they had - it made me feel really sick, especially when they were wet.
More reviews in the field of Baby Care
- Tomy inflatable bath
- High But Dry . . .
- Safety 1st bath seats
- Huggies - good for little boys
- Huggies Little Swimmers - great idea!
- A pretty and soft mat but not good heat sensor
- Johnson's Baby Lotion - Not just for baby!!
- A Flexible Bathing Solution
- Smooth as a baby's...........
- Alex Rub A Dub Sticker Farm Fun for the bath - great idea for bathtime!
- Fisher Price Changing Mat
- Lollipop Lane Herbs Garden Changing ress
- Lollipop Lane Pumpkin & Popsicle Change Mat & Liner
- Lollipop Lane Prickles & Twoo Change Mat
- Mothercare Fabric Bath Support
- Coocoose Baby Bath Towel
- Weleda Baby Calendula Lotion
- Weleda Baby Calendula Bath
- Lollipop Lane Fish & Chips Changing Mat & Liner
- Delta Diffusion Newborn Easy Bath