Newest Review: ... toddler is into everything and forever running around so i thought these nappies would be ideal as they wouldn't be quite so bulky, and... more
Member Name: gazza
Date: 01/07/00, updated on 01/07/00 (46 review reads)
Advantages: Less bulky
Disadvantages: Don't fit well
Have pampers got the sizings right? I saw the adverts and decided to try Pampers Playtimes. I selected their maxi size which is what I normally purchase but found them extremely hard to fit. They fitted fine around the bottom etc and looked to be far less bulky that the ordinary nappies but they were far too tight on the waist no matter how I put them on. I moved to the junior size [why are there no maxi-plus?] for a bigger waist but they fell off! A good idea in principal Pampers, but do not fit particularly well and therefore do not do the job well.
More reviews in the field of Baby Bath
- Simply the best!
- Playtimes... more like "rip off my nappy" times
- HUGGIES ARE A MUMS BEST FRIEND
- Pampers What great service!!
- Please consider these first if you use disposables
- Johnsons Baby Bath
- Please knock Johnsons on the head!
- Little bottle of brilliance
- Johnsons Baby Powder - Soft and Smooth and Gentle.