Product Type: Sangenic baby products
Newest Review: ... 3 cassettes and I purchased that alongside a further 6 cassettes due to the postal waits being around 6 weeks I thought it would be bette... more
Sanagenic Nappy Wrapper-I wasn't impressed.
Sangenic Nappy Wrapper
Member Name: POPPY
Sangenic Nappy Wrapper
Date: 14/07/00, updated on 14/07/00 (281 review reads)
Advantages: Wraps each nappy and stores them
Disadvantages: Smelly and expensive.
When I was expecting my daughter like most mothers I thought that I needed everything and bought lots of useless things, this was one of them.
Basically it's a lemon coloured bin which you place used nappies in and it covers them individually with an antibacterial film. It is then supposed to store the nappies for approx one - two weeks without any odour and then you empty it into a dustbin and it therefore saves you the hassle of having to go out to the dustbin after every nappy change. Well in my opinion it does smell and although it will hold two weeks of nappies when your child is tiny, as they grow it holds less and less and apart from the initial outlay of £30 you then have to keep buying the cartridges at £3.29 each at least every 3 weeks.
In my opinion this is just a glorified bin and the thought of all those nappies festering just makes me want to heave. My daughter is almost out of nappies now but I haven't used it since she was a year old and discovered the bargain nappy sacks at my local pound shop i.e 60 sacks for 60p and personally I'd rather wave bye bye to those dirty nappies every week when the bin man takes them.
I can't understand why I bought it in the first place.
More reviews in the field of Baby Bath
- Huggies Little Swimmers - great idea!
- Are pampers the best?
- If you like being weed on, try Pampers
- Terry Nappies, kinder to the environment
- Alex Rub A Dub Sticker Farm Fun for the bath - great idea for bathtime!
- Soft as a Baby's Bottom
- It's wiping a bit thin at Primampers....!
- A flimsy wipe, no better than store own brand but twice the price
- A good, thick but gentle wipe
- Summer Infant Bath Tub
- Baby Scents Bottom Balm
- Little Lamb Try Them All
- Pacapod Almora
- Asda Little Angels Newborn Recliner Bath Support
- Tesco Loves Baby Sponge
- Badger Night-Night Balm
- Waterly Bottom Products Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty
- Character World Spongebob Hooded Poncho
- John Lewis Small Spot Changing Mat