Product Type: Tesco baby products
Newest Review: ... value!! To open the packet, there is a small perforated circle at the top of the pack that you just pull off to leave a small section... more
Full of **** !
Tesco Value Fragranced Nappy Bags
Member Name: hopey123
Tesco Value Fragranced Nappy Bags
Advantages: Cheap, light to carry and a must have.
Whilst I was still pregnant I stocked up on nappies wipes and nappy sacks etc. You don't notice the costs so much if you pop an item into your shopping each week. I ended up with several different brands of nappy sacks which some call nappy bags depending on where I done my shopping.
These Tesco value ones which I am reviewing are nappy bags.
Nappy bags or sacks are used for putting soiled nappies into before placing into a bin. Most are fragranced like these ones but they are only a very slight fragrance and to be honest once you have a nappy in them that odour then over powers the fragrance.
There are 300 nappy bags in this pack, The pack is plastic white with the blue and red style of the Tesco value range written on it. Each bag is folded so that they come out one at a time when you pull them out.
They are a very pale mint green colour and are like a mini carrier bag with two handles which you can tie together to stop the nappy coming out again once in the bin. They aren't hugely strong but can safely hold heavy soiled nappies no problem.
Some people I have seen use these for collecting their dog poop in as they are easy to put into a pocket and not be in the way (whilst they are empty I'm meaning).
These cost approx 45p in Tesco. There are easy to store in a bag or car or where ever you may need them really. I somehow have a habit of putting a bag into the nappies and then when I need to do a change I know there is one with the nappy already. I know I could just as easy keep the pack of bags with the nappies but like I said it's a habit I have.
I have tried better bags then these which are a lot thicker and different colours but also I have tried worse and to name and shame the worse at present are Morrisons cheap version, they break as I try to get them out of pack and are very thin. These Tesco ones for a value brand are good and thick enough to do a good job.
These are a must have product really, If you are out and about and do a change and no bin to hand you would rather the knowledge the nappy is in a bag tied up then loose in your bag where it could come unstuck before finding a bin, dread the thought.
Summary: I would buy these again rather then other certain makes.
More reviews in the field of Baby Bath
- Pure Petroleum Jelly - Original
- Great value nappies!
- ~Apples, Apples, Apples~
- Brilliant way to help your pocket and the environment!
- Not a product about which I can wax lyrical
- Soft and Gentle for the whole of baby
- Cheap and Cheerful!
- Tesco ultra dry nappies - great day time nappies!
- A Flexible Bathing Solution
- Alex Rub A Dub Sticker Farm Fun for the bath - great idea for bathtime!
- Morrisons Little Big Easy Cleaning Baby Wipes
- MaByLand Kitty Hooded Bath Towel
- Obaby Disney Winnie the Pooh Hooded Towel and Wash Mitt
- Obaby B is for Bear Hooded Towel Set
- Little Bundles Fragrance Free Baby Wipes
- Safety 1st Swivel Baby Seat
- The First Years Stack'em Up Cups
- The First Years WTP Baby Bather
- Tommee Tippee Travel Potty
- Tommee Tippee Travel Potty Liners