Product Type: Baby Bjorn baby products
Newest Review: ... somewhat and means this isn't the answer to all your problems just some of them. The Baby Bjorn is available from all good baby stores, ... more
Easy to use, Easy to wear!
Baby Bjorn Front Carrier
Member Name: carefulbuyer
Baby Bjorn Front Carrier
Advantages: Simple instructions, Suitable for mum and dad, Baby loves it!
Disadvantages: None yet!
A definate must have item for all new mums (& dads!)
I was determind that I was going to have a wrap around type sling for my baby and spent a fortune on several, which I loved the look and feel of... unfortunately my baby didn't - she screamed! (and they took an age to master!)
So, Just when I was going to resign myself to a life of pushchairs I discovered the Baby Bjorn Carrier! Ok, so It wasn't the eco mummy type thing I was after, but it worked! It took all of 10 mins to master the instructions and various clips (most of which are labelled so there is no mistaking where they go or on what side!) put baby in and off we go!
The carrier comes in two parts a back strap for you and the carrier part for the baby - I always put the back strap on under my coat before we go out and then once we arrive, just clip one side of the carrier part on on, lift baby out of the car seat and then clip up the other side! It take far less time then faffing about putting up the pushchair! And my baby loves it - she can see whats going on when facing outwards and sleeps comfortably facing inwards! I wouldn't be without it!
It is fully adjustable depending on the size and age of your child. I personally read reviews about the baby bjorn giving you back ache - I find that as long as it is adjusted properly this is not the case! I can comfortably walk about town for a good few hours without suffering!!!
And, incidently, my husband also wears this carrier, but maintains that he would never wear one of those wrap around ones, as they are too feminine! So it gets a thumbs up from him too.. and he's very fussy!
Summary: An easy to use product for mum & dad, Easily adjustable, Comfortable and a must have!
More reviews in the field of Baby Carrier
- Baby Bjorn - The best baby carrier on the market?!
- A newborn essential
- Cheap for a reason - complex and painful to wear
- Close Baby Carrier - definitely baby and no more.
- Carry Me Back(pack)
- 18 months pregnant and counting
- Comfortable and adaptable but can take practice!
- Keep calm and carry on...
- Worked better in my head..
- Very handy accessory, apart from when picking blackberries...!
- Ergo Baby Original Baby Carrier
- Red Kite Carry Me 4 Way Baby Carrier
- Ergo Baby Organic Infant Insert Organic
- Ergo Baby Original Teething Pads
- Ergo Baby Original Infant Insert
- LittleLife Ultralight Child Carrier
- LittleLife Sun Shade
- Littlelife Raincover
- Kelty Adventure Child Carrier
- Bush Baby Cocoon Front Baby Carrier