Welcome! Log in or Register

Lego Star Wars Socks

  • image
1 Review

Brand: Character World / Type: Socks

  • Write a review >
    How do you rate the product overall? Rate it out of five by clicking on one of the hearts.
    What are the advantages and disadvantages? Use up to 10 bullet points.
    Write your reviews in your own words. 250 to 500 words
    Number of words:
    Write a concise and readable conclusion. The conclusion is also the title of the review.
    Number of words:
    Write your email adress here Write your email adress

    Your dooyooMiles Miles

    1 Review
    Sort by:
    • More +
      15.07.2011 20:56
      Very helpful
      (Rating)
      1 Comment

      Advantages

      Disadvantages

      A great sock

      ==Lego Star Wars Socks==


      Jack's feet are seeming to grow at an alarming rate and for this reason I always seem to be paying out for new expensive shoes or new socks. I tend not to go that mad on the price of socks usually and tend just to opt for ones that have a high cotton content so that the feet can breathe and not get too hot or sweaty!

      I saw these Star Wars Lego socks in Poundland and seeing as how Jack was with me at the time and he also had spotted them I could hardly refuse to add them to our basket and wrap them up as a present for his recently passed birthday. For £1 this is a pretty good price for a pair of socks which are branded such as this so we did actually put two into the basket as there were a few designs to choose from.

      The socks themselves are made from 95% cotton and the remaining 5 % is the elastine which gives them the good stretch and comfortable fit. The design which is Jack's favourite is the ones with Chewbacca on and these are a blue colour with a red toe and heel section. The other socks which I prefer have Luke Skywalker on and they are grey with a black toe and heel section.

      I was initially worried that the socks would be too tight around Jack's ankles as he has quite a good sized thick leg and subsequent chunky ankles (takes after me!). However these socks seem to have a nice amount of elastic around the top section but this is not too tight or pinching on the skin and no marks are left after taking to socks off from the day. They are still tight enough to keep them up around his ankles and the socks doesn't slip down into his shoes at all.

      The socks are fine to wash at 40 degrees and okay to pop into the tumble dryer on the lower setting and they haven't seemed to bobble or shrink at all in all the times that I have washed and dried them since Jack had them. The socks are not overly thick or hot but they are thick enough to seem comfortable and snug whilst the cotton content is allowing the feet to breathe and not get smelly.

      The socks look good and Jack says feel good. They were a good price and they wash up well so as far as socks go these are a great purchase. However the main draw for these is that Jack rushes to get dressed and put his socks on in the morning and there is not one moan like there used to be (now he is kitted out in Star Wars Lego clothing from head to toe!). He likes the socks and so do I can I can't find a single fault with them. I just wish I had bought more than the two pairs as these are the only ones he wants to wear and I am constantly washing them!

      All in all I feel that these socks are a great buy and would be perfect for any little Star Wars Lego fan or just a child in need of socks! They make a nice stocking filler for Christmas or indeed an end of week reward for good behaviour without breaking the bank. For these reasons I feel that nothing but a top score of 5 out of 5 stars and a high recommendation would be fair


      I do hope that this has been of some help/interest to you

      Many thanks for taking the time to read.

      Comments

      Login or register to add comments