Product Type: Mothercare baby clothes
Newest Review: ... are widely available from most major supermarkets and childrenswear stockists, I find Mothercare to be the best option. As Mothercare a... more
Suits You Baby!!
Member Name: Lyndzi76
Advantages: Soft, Wash well & Good price
When I was expecting my son the obvious place to go on a shopping spree was Mother Care. Well after walking round the shop like a rabbit n headlights all I walked out with was a pack of 3 x Sleep suits in white. Size newborn.
There are a lot of different colours and designs to choose from, the reason I chose white was due to the fact I didn't know if I was having a boy or girls and thought it was safe.
They come in many sizes - Early baby, Tiny baby, Newborn, 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months & 18-24 months.
As previously said I purchased the newborn pack of 3 for £9.00. When my little boy finally arrived he was 6lb 3oz and these suits were a little big, I could have done with tiny baby but we made do and he rapidly filled them. He was able to wear the new born baby grown up until he was 7 weeks and weighed 11lbs and 55cm. At 7 weeks the leg room was an issue!!
The baby grows are soft and made of 100% cotton. There are 5 poppers down the centre and 2 between the legs. The poppers are easy to open and pop back together.
When it comes to changing the nappy you only have to open the poppers between the legs which are great when it's a little chilly.
After washing these sleep suits several times they do go a little grey and don't keep there bright white appearance but don't shrink or go bobbly. These are a quality piece of clothing and you pay for what you get, I have found all Mother care clothing to be the same.
I really don't think £3.00 a sleep suit is expensive and would recommend Mother Care sleep suits to anyone as they are a quality piece of clothing.
Summary: Great Suits
More reviews in the field of Baby Clothes
- Mothercare Scratch Mitts........that do not prevent scratching.
- A wide variety of good quality sleepsuits
- George striped cardigan
- Could these perhaps be the best wellington boots??
- I Found Nemo at Baby Swimming classes!
- Next Monkey Socks
- Verbaudet Baby Boy Dungaree Outfit.
- Brilliant Bodysuits!
- A great twin pack of Grobags
- Funky monkey...
- Lille Barn Merino Wool Textured Booties
- Crib Patchwork T with Short Sleeves
- Crib Knitted Kimono with Crochet Flower
- Girandola Sun and Flowers Romper
- Pomme Framboise Paris Les Tuileries Combinaison Fleurs in Pink
- John Lewis Girl Hooded Duffle Coat
- Next Rib Waist Digger Jeans
- M&S Hooded Star Print Pramsuit with Mittens
- Matalan Seaside Design Sleepsuits
- Next Girls Bunny & Flower Leggings