Newest Review: ... it had no salt no sugar and nothing artificial in. It was clearly explained how we made it up and unlike other product actually looked re... more
Member Name: traceyhand
Date: 05/07/00, updated on 05/07/00 (13 review reads)
Advantages: No added sugars/sweetners
Disadvantages: bit pricey
I love this range!!
My 7 month old son and I have tried most brands of baby food and we both prefer this to any others.
I started cooking for him but it's not all that practical until he's eating a bit more of what we eat. I have checked out all the baby brands and so many of them contain....well.rubbish!!
Baby Organix is the ONLY brand to do breakfasts and desserts that I have found that do NOT contain added sugar or other sweetners. This is a big thing for me as I am trying really hard to avoid giving my son sweetened foods until as late as possible!
They don't do as big a range as I would have liked. Only one savoury flavour in the 4 months range and there aren't too many places that stock it either but I get what I can.
It is pricey though. I have to agree there but worth being able to avoid the sugar and bulking rubbish added to many other brands. I try to only buy the breakfasts because that is where they really make a difference from other brands. Desserts can be homemade and main courses are easier to do too.
- Cow & Gate Ready Made Plus 2 Infant Milk
- Cow & Gate Ready Made Premium First Infant Milk from Birth
- Farley's First Milk Infant Milk
- Milupa Aptamil Extra Infant Milk for Hungrier Babies
- Milupa Aptamil Extra Ready to Use Infant Milk
- Ella's Kitchen The Yellow One Smoothie Fruit
- Ella's Kitchen The Red One Smoothie Fruit
- Ella's Kitchen The Purple One Smoothie Fruit
- Ella's Kitchen The Green One Smoothie Fruit
- Ella's Kitchen Thai Curry with Lots of Veg