Newest Review: ... it had no salt no sugar and nothing artificial in. It was clearly explained how we made it up and unlike other product actually looked re... more
Member Name: traceyhand
Date: 05/07/00, updated on 05/07/00 (13 review reads)
Advantages: No added sugars/sweetners
Disadvantages: bit pricey
I love this range!!
My 7 month old son and I have tried most brands of baby food and we both prefer this to any others.
I started cooking for him but it's not all that practical until he's eating a bit more of what we eat. I have checked out all the baby brands and so many of them contain....well.rubbish!!
Baby Organix is the ONLY brand to do breakfasts and desserts that I have found that do NOT contain added sugar or other sweetners. This is a big thing for me as I am trying really hard to avoid giving my son sweetened foods until as late as possible!
They don't do as big a range as I would have liked. Only one savoury flavour in the 4 months range and there aren't too many places that stock it either but I get what I can.
It is pricey though. I have to agree there but worth being able to avoid the sugar and bulking rubbish added to many other brands. I try to only buy the breakfasts because that is where they really make a difference from other brands. Desserts can be homemade and main courses are easier to do too.
More reviews in the field of Baby Food
- Heinz Cereal Blueberry Porridge
- Organix Finger Foods Organic Banana Rice Flakes
- Organix Finger Foods Organic Strawberry Rice Cakes
- Ella's Kitchen Puffits Raspberry & Vanilla
- Heinz Pear & Apple Smoothie
- Sma Gold Ready to Use Infant Milk
- Sma White Infant Milk
- Cow & Gate Ready Made Step Up 3 Follow on Milk Drink 6mth+
- Cow & Gate Stage 2 Omneo Comfort Follow on Milk 6mth+
- Cow & Gate Step Up 3 Follow on Milk Powder