Newest Review: ... it had no salt no sugar and nothing artificial in. It was clearly explained how we made it up and unlike other product actually looked re... more
Organix at Iceland
Member Name: juzza
Date: 29/08/00, updated on 29/08/00 (58 review reads)
Advantages: real food for babies
Disadvantages: Quite difficult to drain as small and fiddly
I first saw the Organix baby pasta at Iceland. They also stock the breadsticks which I am going to try at sometime.
I like the pasta because it cooks quickly and you can do a homemade sauce to go with or just grate some cheese over it.
I really like foods for babies that look like adult food as I think my baby might be less faddy as she grows up, if we expose her to new tastes at an early age.
The pasta is easy to eat as it is very small and disolves in the mouth. My baby doesn't choke on it at all. The recommended age to give this pasta is 7 months and that seems about right.
- Cow & Gate Multigrain Banana Porridge
- Hipp Organic Banana & Peach Breakfast
- Heinz Pear & Apple Smoothie
- Nestle Cerelac Mixed Fruits & Wheat with Milk Cereal
- Cow & Gate Baby Balance Creamy Mushroom & Chicken Noodle Doodle
- Cow & Gate Baby Balance Scrummy Tuna Penne
- Heinz Chocolate Biscotti 9mth+
- Organix Finger Foods Organic Soft Rusks
- Ella's Kitchen Organic Vegetable Bake with Lentils
- Ella's Kitchen Organic Beef Stew with Spuds