Product Type: Ella's Kitchen food products
Newest Review: ... me losing track of what they're eating. This means they eat whatever they can hold onto and I spoonfeed them the rest. We were going g... more
Member Name: shellyuk1000
Ella's Kitchen Butternut Squash Carrot Apple & Prunes 120g
Date: 05/06/09, updated on 08/06/09 (20 review reads)
Advantages: Stuffed full of veg & fruit
Ellas Kitchen pouches are great for weaning baby from 4months. They are made from natural resources and include at least 1 of the required 5 a day. They can be found in the Baby Food aisle in most supermarkets and come in a wide variety of both meals and puddings. They all come in the squeezable pouches with all details printed on the front and are easy to read.
Although it sounds a funny combination this has proved a great way of getting the more unusual tasting Butternut Squash in to a meal. This flavour is one of the better ones and doesn't look too bad when its squeezed out. Can be eaten at room temperature or squeezed in to a bowl and heated up. Any of the Ellas Kitchen variety have proven to be a huge hit with my youngest son. He has them whenever he is poorly and they are perfect for encouraging him to eat and get his appetite back. They are full of nutrients and made purely from fruit or vegetables. They look disgusting when it comes out of the package but the children love them. The packs are fun for the kids too, my son loves watching me squeeze it on to a spoon seems to make it more of a novelty. A bit expensive for what they are but I found Tesco have them on offer regularly and we stock up when he gets poorly. Overall a good way of getting the required fruit and vegetables in to babies diet.
Summary: My son loves them when he is poorly
More reviews in the field of Baby Food
- A fake Orange smell and flavour make these rice cakes an air freshner rather tha ...
- More like Good Night Porridge
- Better Diluted
- Go Bananas!
- Ruby-Lu tries out another pouch, all in the name of reviewing!
- Ruby-Lu loves her carrot, apple & parsnip too!
- Keeping Hungry Toddlers at Bay!
- Wriggle, Wriggle, Wriggle!
- A lifesaver when you're out and about and have forgotten to bring a snack
- SMA Lactose Free
- Hipp Organic Peach, Apple, Blueberry, Raspberry
- Hipp Mango and Banana Melba
- Hipp Organic Carrots Cauliflower and Peas
- HiPP Organic Sweet Squash & Chicken
- Ella's Kitchen Organic Casserole Chicken
- Hipp Organic Fruit Duet Apple & Pineapple with Yogurt
- Hipp Organic Lancashire Hotpot
- Hipp Organic Pasta in Tomato & Ham Sauce
- Hipp Organic Pasta Italienne with Ham
- Hipp Organic Penne with Tomato & Courgette