Product Type: Boots baby products
Newest Review: ... ailments are easily treated with a lot of tlc, warmth, rest, and often a spoonful of calpol! I have been using calpol for 13 years, for... more
Member Name: Xxfluffybun10523
Calpol Sugar Free Infant Suspension 2+ months
Advantages: Reliefs pain
Disadvantages: Can't use before 2months of age
This calpol which is for 2+ months for babies and children is avaliable in most supermarkets and pharmacies and works well at relieving your little one from pain and fever. I bought this when my daughter was having her injections as she seemed to get a high temperature everytime and also when she was teething and it helped really well.
Calpol is an Infant Suspension containing paracetamol so takes a little while to kick in but when it does it's great.
It comes in a brown bottle and the medicine is bright pink and sweet so babies and children like the taste of it. Which means it's easier to give to your child when they're feeling poorly.
I would highly recommend this product as a must have if you have a baby or children over 2months of age as you never know when you are going to need it. I had to go purchase after daughters injections when she could've done with it straight away so I would advise to always keep stocked up on it.
Summary: Great pain relief product for children
More reviews in the field of Baby Health
- A real God send!
- A babies best friend!
- Never without Nivea!
- Cheap and cheerful, but not necessarily the best.
- Pain and fever relief
- Nurofen for Children
- One of the best salves I have tried...
- Smile - and show off those beautifully clean teeth!
- Suncare for baby
- Aquafresh Milk Teeth Toothbrush - good but watch those gums!
- Nuby Gum-eez First Teether
- Nuby Teether Tugz Toy
- Nuby Nail Care Set
- Boots Baby Cotton Wool Pleats
- Superdrug Insect Repellent Aerosol Kids
- Badger Balm Baby Sunscreen
- Banana Boat Kids Lotion UltraMist Sunscreens
- Banana Boat Mini Kids Sun Protection Lotion
- Chicco Baby Manicure Set
- Tommee Tippee Explora Puzzle Teether