Product Type: Dentinox baby products
Newest Review: ... The tube is a metallic squeezy tube like a mini toothpaste tube. It comes within a cardboard box which has a picture of a mother and ... more
Dentinox teething gel - good for pain relief
Dentinox Teething Gel
Member Name: cheryl326
Dentinox Teething Gel
Advantages: Gives some pain relief
Disadvantages: Hard to get onto gums
Our daughter started teething at around 4 months old, now at 9 months old she still has no teeth and teething like crazy at moment. There are lots of teething products on the market and i spent a little while looking at the various remedies, settling on Dentinox teething gel.
I liked this product because you are able to put the gel on every 20 minutes if need be, not that i have ever done so but i thought it would be nice to have the choice as i did not know how bad it might get. This teething gel is not flavoured or sweetened which is good as i didn't want my daughter to be addicted to a sweet taste of it.
I got a 15g tube for about £1.90, it is available in supermarkets, boots, chemists etc.
Obviously depending on how often you use it i have found a tube can last quite a while, you only need to use a small amount at a time and rub onto baby's gums. It does seem to work fairly instantly as must give a slight numbing relief from the pain, as it's in a gel form it is sometimes hard to rub into gums as is in one blob. Also our daughter came to know what this was for and would willingly lay with her mouth wide open awaiting some as we took the top off the tube but as she was so eager she would often suck it off our finger so not sure in the end how much made it onto her gums and how much of it she swallowed straight down.
This teething gel does give some relief from the pain but it is not overly long lasting and will not completely make them better, it is very handy to have though to enable you to give your baby something to try and help with teething.
Summary: A good teething gel for the traumas of teething
More reviews in the field of Baby Health
- Nurofen For Children Orange
- Really good cotton buds
- Magic medicine for little ones.
- Worthy but bulky piece of kit
- The key to teething?
- Emmay Care Care Soother Holder - What other items could I attach to my son?
- Soothes bumps and bruises
- Little brush for little teeth
- Chew chew chew
- All Over the Charts
- Conotrane Cream
- Superdrug Insect Repellent Aerosol Kids
- Badger Balm Baby Sunscreen
- Banana Boat Kids Lotion UltraMist Sunscreens
- Banana Boat Mini Kids Sun Protection Lotion
- Nature's Baby Organics Ah-Choo! Organic Chest Rub
- Nature's Baby Organics Aromatherapy Organic Calming Spray
- Nature's Baby Organics Face & Body Moisturiser
- Nature's Baby Organics Organic Soothing Stick
- Nature's Baby Organics Silky Dusting Powder