Product Type: Nivea baby products
Newest Review: ... this bottle it says that it is, "Especially formulated for children's delicate skin, Nivea sun children's lotion with an optimised bal... more
Nivea Sun Children's Lotion
Member Name: thehonesttruth
Nivea Sun Children's Lotion
All of my family have very sun sensitive skin . In fact, my mum has a sunlight allergy as a result of a previous reaction to penicillin, so we all use suncream in the summer months. Especially with young children who might not know when to come out of the sun, it's important to have a good suncream , not just in the summer holidays, but to take to school to apply at breaktime.
The reason I chose Nivea is simply that it's a brand I trust- having used many of their products over the years, I knew when I was buying Nivea Sun Childrens Lotion that I would be buying a quality product .
The lovely bright blue packaging makes the bottle stand out , so that my daughter knows which sun cream is hers, and has a yellow flip top lid that can easily be opened one handed. The lid is also flat, allowing this to be stood on it's end so that every last drop comes out .The cream squeezes out easily, yet thankfully not so easily that a huge gush comes out at once.
The cream offers strong sun protection at factor 50, and is water resistant. You do need to apply it regularly - before going out in the sun, and then again 30 minute later. You also need to reapply after swimming.
I really like this cream - unlike many others I have tried it rubs in very easily, without leaving any stickiness or awful white colour . It doesn't smell much either - just a very light but not awful fragrance, and I find that it doesn't take long to absorb properly. The downside is that like many other sun lotions, it is pretty pricey at around £7 a bottle . However, that is a small price to pay for your childs safety - and please don't let the price make you apply sparingly to make it last - be liberal with this for the best protection!
Overall, 5 stars . Although it is pricey, I feel comfortable paying more for high sun protection from a quality brand.
More reviews in the field of Baby Health
- Warm and Steamy!
- Handy to have
- absolutely brilliant stuff
- Brilliant stuff!
- Bickiepegs? More like Brick Pegs!
- A less painful way to get a nice new set of gnashers!
- Tommee Tippee Puzzle Teether - Nice toy but no teething
- Painless baby is a happy baby, happy baby equals happy mummy!!!!
- Relief for little ones (and parents too!)
- Colgate My First Toothbrush
- Dry Like Me Pads
- Boots Teething Gel
- Mothercare Baby Nail Scissors
- Brushbaby Chewable Toothbrush
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids Milk Colour SPF 40
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids Colour Control Spray SPF 30
- Avon Bronze Kids' Waterproof Sun Lotion SPF 50
- Nivea Sun Children's Sun Spray
- Avon Bronze Kids' Waterproof Sun Spray SPF 30