Product Type: Nurofen baby products
Newest Review: ... the orange flavour, hence why I had this one in my medicine cupboard. Nurofen is an ibuprofen suspension designed to relieve pain... more
This medicine is great for relieving pain and fever and comes with an easy to use syringe
Nurofen For Children Orange
Member Name: vicky2006xx
Nurofen For Children Orange
Advantages: relieves pain and fever, easy to use syringe prevents spilling, great taste, sugar and colour free
I love this stuff, although my girls do prefer the strawberry flavoured one. When i first tried them with orange though they had never tried it before so probably just because it was a new taste.
Anyhow back to the medicine i actually prefer this more than the well known brand calpol and has always seemed more effective to keep their temperature down.
It comes in a box and within is 100 ml bottle of nurofen and an easy to use syringe. Nurofen has a nozzle in the end of the bottle which you insert the syringe tip upside down and pull the level on the syringe to the correct amount. I think is a great idea and you definately know how much you little ones are getting. tehy also take medicine easier from a syringe and none of it ends up getting spilt or dribbled back out. It also has a child proof lid.
Nurofen is great for relieving pain and ive given my babies it for their teething and it defiantely seems to relieve the pain they get. Ive also used for a fever and it really helped fetch their temperature down and keep it down.
The box states its for children 3 monhts to 12 years and each has a different dosage but the dosage guidelines are stated on the box.
It also advises directions of use if a fever is caused by immunisations, i actually used calpol for immunisations but if id have had some of this i would have used it.
I couldnt recommend it enough for relieving pain and discomfort especially to young ones. However if the fever continues for more than 2 or 3 days you should contact your gp.
It is also sugar and colour free and can be used in conjunction with calpol.
Summary: Great paracetamol based medicine when used correctly
More reviews in the field of Baby Health
- Great thermometer and really accurate readings
- Wouldnt really recommend i found it extrmely hard to get an accurate reading
- Great product and 100% natural and safe
- Has been around years, is great for babies injections or when they develop a fev ...
- Help relieve teething pain
- MAM First Toothbrush
- Got snot?
- Dummy Teethers
- sunny fun
- More parent-friendly format required!
- Infantino Vibrating Teether
- Cuddle Kids Baby Finger Toothbrush
- Cetavlex Cream
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids Very High Protection Moisturising Spray
- Vitabiotics Wellkid Baby & Infant
- Olbas for Children
- Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment
- Ashton & Parsons Herbal Teething Powders
- Emmay Soother Holder
- My Jungle Family Bath Thermometer