Product Type: Smyths baby toys
Newest Review: ... on the gums. My daughter loves this and goes for this first everytime. The lion with the mirror attached is also great. My daughter lov... more
Bounce Bounce Baby
Member Name: olliamelia
Bounce Bounce Baby
Advantages: It's fab
This was yet another one of my daughter Christmas presents. Although she was technically 8 months when she received it she was 3 months premature so more like a 5 months old. The bounce bounce baby is suitable for babies from the age of 4 months up to 25lb and I picked it up for £45 in the Asda baby event.
The bouncer was easy to assemble taking my husband around 15 minutes. It has an adjustable springboard so it grows with your baby although Amelia is now very nearly one and still on the highest setting. It has various toys scattered around the outside edge.
I will start with the lion as that's Amelia's favourite. The lion is hanging on a stalk with a leaf attached to the top. The leaf has a mirror for baby to look into and the lion swings around the stalk making a clicking noise. Next is a colourful giraffe with a teething toy hanging from it. Amelia likes to bash him but it doesn't hold her attention for very long. It also has beads around the neck which twist and move. There is also a flower stem which is what Amelia actually uses as a teether, strange child. It is just a plain green stem made of strong flexible rubber, I don't understand her fascination with this particular toy but she loves it. Next to the stem is a flower. I think this is great the flower head spins independently of the stem and it has small balls inside it which rattle. This is a close second for Amelia's favourite. At the front there are piano keys that play tunes and light up.
There is also a ring to attach babies favourite toy to we haven't bothered doing this as theres enough on there to keep her entertained for half an hour although she does like to have a good chew on it. The seat of the bouncer spins around a full 360 degrees so baby can easily access all the toys.
The frame of the bounce bounce is made of hard plastic so is nice and easy to clean. It looks quite big in the picture but it fits nicely into a corner and doesn't take up too much space. Which is great for us as we have a rather small living room.
As I have said previously Amelia is now nearly one and she still likes going in this. For the price I think it's well worth the money. It has been used daily for 4 months and it keeps her entertained and safe while I get on with my chores. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again if I had to make my purchase decision again.
Summary: A brilliant buy
More reviews in the field of Baby Toy
- Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube - Music for my little munchkin
- ELC Froggy Rattle - Like no frog I have ever seen
- Asda Stacking Rings
- Playgro Toy Box Activity Rattle Clip Clop - A firm favourite
- Lamaze P&G Captain Calamari - Ahoy matey!
- Tesco Carousel Toy Garage
- Tesco Carousel Chunky Remote
- Tesco Carousel Wooden Dog/Duck
- Blocks and blocks of fun!
- Mega Drums!
- Tesco Carousel Pull Along Dog/Duck
- Carousel Hammering Bench Wooden Toy
- Mothercare Baby Safari Highchair Toy
- Disney Princess Sounds Castle
- Tesco Carousel Large Wooden Puzzle
- Mamas & Papas Babyplay Pram Rattle - Charlie Caterpillar
- Mamas & Papas Babyplay Rocking Elephant
- Mamas & Papas Babyplay Large Lion
- Mamas & Papas Babyplay Jangly Lion
- Mamas & Papas Babyplay Jangly Birdie