Product Type: Bruin baby toys
Newest Review: ... not blue. It is easy to inflate and initially it was pretty good at staying inflated without any need for a top up however over time as ... more
Peek a boo what do you see?
Bruin Peek in Roller
Member Name: emmad5689
Bruin Peek in Roller
Advantages: Good simple toy, introduces animals, bells ring and colourful to attract babies attention
Disadvantages: Didn't encourage crawling
I remembered my sister having something like this when she was a baby and I remembered her getting a lot of enjoyment from the toy so when I saw this one in Toys r us I decided to treat my youngest daughter to it.
The toy costs about £6 from Toys r us and for all you can get similar toys from elsewhere I haven't seen this one anywhere else. The roller is available in blue and pink and since I bought it for my daughter I bought her the pink one.
The toy came packaged in a cardboard box and needed to be inflated before it could be played with, this was easy to do and didn't take too much puff.
The roller has areas on it where your baby can look inside the roller and see a number of balls which are inside and which jingle around when the roller is moved. The roller is decorated with numerous little pictures which are numbers, letters and animals which I find good as we used it to point out animals and then made the sounds to go with them for our daughter. The animsla are very cute little pictures and they are nice ansd brightly coloured.
The toy is supposed to encourage crawling but although my daughter loved playing with the roller all she really wanted to do was shake it up and down and roll it along the floor for us to fetch back for her so I would say it didn't encourage her to crawl at all. The roller is pretty good at staying up although when your little one has sprawled across it numerous times it does loose some of the air out of it but it easy to blow back up again.
My daughter is nearly two now so she is past playing with this but it is still in really good condition and we had lots of fun for it, for £6 this is a great toy and we would recommend it.
Summary: My daughter had loads of fun with this
More reviews in the field of Baby Toy
- Girly engineer
- Can you build the full tower?
- Happyland does jubileeee!
- Hot Dog, hot dog, Hot diggity dog!!
- Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Piggy Bank - an excellent toy from an excellent bra ...
- Vtech Walker
- Fisher-price chatter phone
- Dont waste your money!
- Good Pre School Garage
- Brightly coloured lovely toy
- EverEarth Large Work Bench
- EverEarth Giraffe Growth Chart
- EverEarth Dino Growth Chart
- EverEarth Busy Pond Activity Center
- EverEarth Giant Noah's Ark
- Mothercare My Jungle Family Mobile
- Mothercare My First Wooden Activity Cube
- Mothercare My First Ragdoll
- Mothercare My First Bunny Ring Rattle Pink
- Mothercare My First Bunny Ring Rattle