Product Type: Chad Valley baby toys
Newest Review: ... has worn is the writing which was on the top of the drum which used to state Chad Valley but now is unreadable. This drum is well worth... more
Banging toy drum for babies!
Chad Valley My First Drum
Member Name: nicholab85
Chad Valley My First Drum
Advantages: Robust. Great value for money. Fun. Entertaining.
My father in law got this drum for my little girls second Christmas, she was 18 months at the time, it cost him £9.99 from argos and is for 18 months and over.
The drum was in a plastic bag within a cardboard box that had pictures of the drum on it and instructions for use.
It requires 3 x AA batteries which are NOT included. It has 3 modes of play, one being a drum beat when you hit it, the second being a musical tune when you hit it and the third being a tune being played which you can still play your own tune over.
The drum itself is approximately 20cm high and 15cm depth which is plenty big enough for an 18 month baby, it has a switch on the front for switching the drum off and for the volume control, low or high. The high setting is quite loud!
The front of the drum also has 3 large colourful buttons, a music note shaped button which you press for musical notes when hitting the drum, a drum shaped button for drum beats when hitting the drum and a swirly circle button which you press for a tune to be played.
The drum contains flashing lights which respond to the drums beat, much to my little girls delight, I think this actually entertained her more than the noise she could make!
It has a built in carry handle which is the perfect size for little hands but also sits very sturdily on its own, it is made of strong plastic and is very robust, my little girl has thrown it across the room several times and it is still going strong, she is now three and does still get this out of her toy box now and again, more to use as a step than a drum nowadays! I have tried to get her to pass it on to younger family members but with no luck as she loves it so much!
All in all this is a great toy, it has provided hours of fun for my daughter over the past 2 years and with no signs of wear or tear will no doubt go on to give another little family member lots of fun and smiles in the near future...if I can get her to give it up!
Summary: Fantastic product loved by my daughter for two years and still no signs of wear or tear!
More reviews in the field of Baby Toy
- Stacks of fun
- Ooh ooh ooh, I wanna be like you ooh ooh...
- Fisher Price Chatter Phone - basic but captures the attention
- The wheels on this bus do indeed go round and round....
- Hours of fun!
- 5,4,3,2,1,.....We have lift off!
- MA'AM WELCOME TO HAPPYLAND........ELC Happyland The Queens Diamond Jubilee Set
- Keep kids busy
- Fantastic first toy
- Hush Little Baby.
- Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Kick n Crawl Gym - Pink
- Fisher-Price Love to Play Puppy
- Fisher-Price Little People Farm Playset
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Pretty Please Tea Set
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Musical Activity Chair - Pink
- Fisher Price Sing 'n' Go Choo Choo
- Bruin Tractor and Trailer Set
- ELC Happy Land Goosefeather Farm
- ELC Sew & Lace Card
- World of Little People Deluxe Fun Park Playset