Product Type: ELC baby toys
Newest Review: ... which when depressed by a saucepan being on top makes a sizzling noise. To one side of the hob is a deep fat fryer with a removable tray,... more
Fantastic play kitchen
ELC Sizzlin' Kitchen
Member Name: womble1985
ELC Sizzlin' Kitchen
Advantages: Size and functions
I always wanted one of these when I was younger but never got one! I wanted to get our 20 month old son one for Christmas and researched play kitchens quite alot as they come in so many shapes, sizes and colours.
This one is brilliant as it does so much but manages to incorporate it in to a fairly compact space, but it does not feel small at all. You can play with it from any angle. One one side there is a play cooker with a shelf and dials. Above it is a hob which has a small button in the middle, which when depressed by a saucepan being on top makes a sizzling noise. To one side of the hob is a deep fat fryer with a removable tray, and on the other side a built in plastic chopping board.
On the other side is a play dishwasher and dial with a plastic rack that fits in plates and cups. Above it is a sink which can be removed and a pretend tap. Hanging across the centre is a bar with hooks that can be used to hang cooking utensils. Either side of this are trays which rotate round and good for storing play items like kettle, cups and cutlery.
At one end of the kitchen unit is a table which can fold down to make a bit of extra space when the kitchen is not in use. At the other end are a couple of hooks. On top of the unit is a plate rack with storage for other items and a roll down top so they look neat and tidy.
This is a really sturdy kitchen, it is very good quality and the designers seem to have thought of everything. It is a great size and has plenty to keep children entertained for hours. I can't think of anything I would do to improve it.
There is enough storage on it to keep everything tidy when not in use, my son has dozen of pieces of play food and chopping fruit and veg along with pots, pans, plates and cutlery and it all fits neatly within it. It sits neatly in the corner of our front room when not being played with and by no means intrudes on the space.
A big reason for choosing this kitchen above others was the colours - it is blue and red, and as it was for our son we didn't want anything girly and so many kitchens seemed to be designed for girls and predominantly pink.
Overall a great toy that should last for years as all toy shops sell extras for role play so you can always add to it as time goes on.
Summary: Brilliant play kitchen.
More reviews in the field of Baby Toy
- Make your baby's cot a sweet place
- Talking Iggle Piggle - my daughter can't leave the house without him!
- Fun singing bear for your baby
- So much to keep your baby amused!
- When you hear the Beep think of the fun you could be having.
- ELC Play Buttons - a cheap educational fun toy!
- Fab keep sake
- We bought it, she loves it
- Fisher Price Pound n Giggle Hammer
- Tomy Hide n Squeak Eggs
- Little Bird Told Me Curious Caterpillar Infant Rocker
- Rainbow Designs Cute As A Button Lion
- Hello Kitty Friendship Diary
- Vtech Lex the T-Rex
- Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly
- Prince Lionheart The Original Slumber Bear
- Tomy Discovery Swap n Roll Snail
- Tomy Teletubbies Pop In And Play
- Wesco Bob The Builder Stuffit Toy Box
- Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Cookie Shape Surprise