Product Type: Tomica baby toys
Newest Review: ... 2' x 2'. with a tunnel. You can buy individual pieces of track [£3-5] accessories such as stations. The trains are around £10.99 a... more
Tomica - Road and Rail
Tomica Road and Rail
Member Name: Janie
Tomica Road and Rail
Date: 08/08/00, updated on 08/08/00 (203 review reads)
Advantages: Durable, not as dear as Brio.
Disadvantages: Difficult for youger children to link trains together
This is a plastic road and rail set. There are various starter sets, varying in price, ours cost around £40 for enough track to make an oval about 4'x 3' and a road, about 2' x 2'. with a tunnel. You can buy individual pieces of track [£3-5] accessories such as stations.
The trains are around £10.99 and include an engine and 2 coaches or trucks. We have [amongs others] a Eurostar, a Virgin Train, Thomas, Percy & Henry. They are all battery powered [some take C some AA}]. We have a few cars and Bertie the us for the road, but in our house it is rarely used and mostly they just have the rails out.
Our set has been in daily use for over a year now, but Harry [3 1/2] has only recently managed to fasten the trains together without my assistance. Only one piece of track [a long hill piece] has had to be replaced through breakage. So I think it has been very good value.
More reviews in the field of Baby Toy
- Wonderful toy
- Little Tikes Doors and Drawers Activity Kitchen
- Kick and Play Piano hardly used
- IQ Builders Playtime Bus
- Little Leap activity frog
- Baby rainforest gym
- Freddie the flying firefly
- Little singing Alfie....how bad can one singing, flashing bear really be???
- A very basic toy!
- What shaped are in your cookie jar??
- Guidecraft Safari Extra Chairs
- Guidecraft Princess Table & Chairs Set
- Guidecraft Princess Storage Step-Up Stool
- Guidecraft Princess Book Display
- Guidecraft Primary Puzzles House
- Boon Frog Pod
- Beatrix Potter Wooden Dominoes Set
- Fisher Price Fun Sounds Flip Phone
- Beatrix Potter Peter &Jemima Bean Rattle
- Beatrix Potter Peter &Jemima Ring Rattle