Product Type: Tomica baby toys
Newest Review: ... Thomas, Percy, James, Rosie, Stanley and Bertie. Considering you pay anything from £5.00 for a little train these are a bargain and twice t... more
All aboard..choo choo
Tomy Percy Bathtime Squirter
Member Name: hopey123
Tomy Percy Bathtime Squirter
Advantages: Safe easy bath time play
Disadvantages: Can get squirted when trying to bath child
Now here's another Thomas item from my son's collection.
He has the Percy bath time squirter and also has Thomas and James too.
They are fun bath toys made from a sturdy rubber. These have been in use for a couple of years now and show no sign of wear and tear.
We got ours from Tesco in store and cost around about £2.75-£3.00 mark that is from memory. There are six different ones to collect, Thomas, Percy, James, Rosie, Stanley and Bertie. Considering you pay anything from £5.00 for a little train these are a bargain and twice the size but they don't have moving wheels so can't go on the tracks...
When it comes to bath time you hold them under the water and squeeze all the air out and then let go keeping under the water and they fill with water. Then to release and squirt simply squeeze them once out of the water.
Percy squirts from his funnel (is it funnel or is that just for a boat?) where as others can squirt from their mouth. Percy the number 6 engine squirts straight up wards not too high but make sure you are supervising your child or you could end up with water on the floor rather then in the bath.
These are suitable from 12 months old.
The one issue I have with these bath squirters is that you can't clean the inside out. If water is left in them it will become stale and mould will form. I know this as sometimes when they squirt out water black bits come out of them too. I have to keep filling and squirting to clean them out. There may be a product out there that is safe to use and mix with water to stop them clogging up but in the mean time they need to be completely emptied of water after each use and rinsed out several times.
Apart from the cleaning issue these are a great bath toy and being trains my son loves playing with them and saves him taking his proper trains in the bath with him.
Summary: Cheap and lasts for years.
More reviews in the field of Baby Toy
- My one disappointment with Fisher Price
- COME DRIVE WITH ME LETS DRIVE LET'S DRIVE AWAY!!!
- Simply Genius
- A table for two
- Baby Sshh - keeps baby entertained temporarily
- Wibble Wobble entertainment at dinner time
- My First Stacking Rings
- Rattling good fun for new borns
- So simple but my son loves them!
- ELC Dino Storage Case and Playmat....handy for keeping dinosaurs safe....thats a ...
- Guidecraft Classic Toy Box
- Guidecraft Classic Extra Chairs
- Guidecraft City Blocks
- Guidecraft Butterfly Table & Chair Set
- Go MINI Remote Control Wolf
- Vtech Winnie the Pooh Learn with Pooh &Friends Piano
- Vtech Toot-Toot Cars
- Vtech Toot-Toot Drivers Garage
- Vtech Touch &Teach Learning Globe
- Vtech Winnie the Pooh Play &Learn Laptop