Newest Review: ... her down again to go to bed. You can make up the food sachets into food to feed the baby doll and, once she has been fed, she will in... more
Baby born- Such a good baby!
Zapf Baby Born Doll
Member Name: elmo1
Zapf Baby Born Doll
Advantages: Wees on potty,feeds,sleeps with lots of extras, diverse choice on type
Disadvantages: expensive at full rrp, Does not make sounds.
Baby born doll
I purchased this doll due to being on the hunt for a nice boy doll seems so few on the market
I shopped around and managed to get it in toys r us sale for £20 but full rrrp for this doll is beween £30-34.99 so not the cheapest.
The doll is decent size and quite light to carry
You can move its head arms and legs easily
The great things about this doll is
*No batteries so ready to use straight away which is great.
* Can be taken in bath or paddling pool which is huge plus a daughter loves to wash him.
*Comes with lots of accesories including bottle that you fill with water, potty, spoon,plate, food, 2 dummies and a nappy!
* It des not make sound which sometimes with kids toys is good thing nice quiet play!
You might be thinking no batteries probably does not do much ?
Wel it does a few good things
*If you fill the bottle and give it food it actually passed through the dolly into potty like its really going to toiliet.
This was fantastic aid whe trying to encourage my daughter to potty train as she copied the doll.
*The set includes 2 dummies one closes the dolls eyes and the other opens the eyes so very good easy feature just be careful you dont lose the dummies!
The outfit is nice all in blue with matching hat.
I was not to keen on disposable nappy as sticky tabs wore out fast but now swopped for dolly cloth nappies off ebay and no problem.
My daughter liked this dolly so much I ended up getting girl as well she now thinks they are twins and calls them max and lily.
Im tempted to get ethnic version too as I love the design and diversity it teaches her.
The dolls have realistic body part so its helps daughter understand diffrence between boys and girls.
The more recent editions have musical potties too.
You can buy outfits, buggy and other accesories for to this doll which is big advantage
Overall great value for money popular with boys and girls and ideal for toddler.
Good quality doll wth simple design and hardwearing
Do shop around on price TK MAXX had some cheap just before christmas.
Summary: Good quality doll with many extras, great value for money
More reviews in the field of Baby Toy
- VTech Little Singing Alfie
- Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Puppy
- A good solid shape sorter for a reasonable price (Galt sorting wheel)
- Lamaze Puppy Tunes Toy - not worth a hoot
- Baby's first piano - nothing special
- We are all happy with Happyland toys!!
- Happy Shopper
- Rocking zebra
- Lovely toy with a not so lovely price tag.
- Just like the old days!
- Tiny Love Gymini Tiny Princess Play Gym
- Tiny Love Gymini Monkey Island Play Gym
- Tiny Love Gymini Activity Mat Lights &Music Zoo Play Gym
- Tiny Love Fruity Pals Peter Pineapple
- Tiny Love Frog Kick Mirror
- Peppa Pig Jumping
- Baby Art Duo Paint Print Frame
- Lamaze Play & Grow Pupsqueak
- Vtech Sleepytime Bear
- Rainbow Designs Hungry Caterpillar Wooden Pull Along Toy