Newest Review: ... rejected because I entered my address as "10 Smith Mansions, Jones Street", but my proof-of-identity bank statement had the add... more
Member Name: Tomrisca
Advantages: Superb Customer Service
Disadvantages: Long Hold - On - Calls
I have been with egg about 2 years. I orginally had a credit card with them and now just have a loan. Egg offer extremely competitive interest rates, and are extremely easy to use. Unlike other banking organisations I have come across, egg also have many customer advisors on hand to offer valid advice and assistance.
The down side I have noticed though, is that when I have called I have found myself queueing for quite a while to be able to speak to people.
Summary: Extremely helpful and worthwhile
More reviews in the field of Bank
- K'Ching it's ING
- Halifax - Love you when you got it, hate you when you don't
- Childrens Bonus Bonds
- One of the worst
- How good is HSBC for international students?
- THE BANK THAT CAN'T DO SIMPLE MATHS!!!!
- Easy to set up and easy to pay into ISA
- A Decent bank But No Better Or No Worse Than Any Other Bank
- For your own peace of mind - bank somewhere else!
- NatWest & happy