Newest Review: ... our paperwork. They don't ask for all your evidence together so it wasn't until 2 weeks down the line we were asked for ID and bank state... more
Worst Customer service you will ever encounter....guarantee d!
Author Name: Cambie
Advantages: No fees when you have a decent deposit
Disadvantages: Worst customer service ever encountered
Terrible experience with them. Their customer service is some of the worst I have ever come across. I took out a mortgage with them as they offer pretty decent rates but please do not fall for it. When they say you get what you pay for, they are right in this case! They never call you back, the mortgage advisor's don't seem to have a clue what they are on about, don't listen to what you say or your needs, don't do what they say when they say they are going to do it and their 'extra charges' surely make up for the lower rates. I don;t know how they are allowed to get away with what they do, do not use!! When you are buying a house, you are already pretty stressed, and these guys will guarantee to make it all the more stressful for you, that's the only promise they will keep!
Summary: You will want to pull your hair out after a week of trying to deal with these people
More reviews in the field of Bank
- Natwest - despite the recent problems I'm sticking around
- Comprehensive and secure online banking site
- What's not to like?!
- Easy access to bank statements but don't try the call centre
- very poor customer service at a stressful time avoid at all costs
- Easy to move, easy to use
- Banking online with Lloyds
- far from being in my good books
- A System of Two Halves
- Avoid at all costs as the customer service & technology behind Yorkshire Buildin ...