Newest Review: ... relatively stress free. This has been the only time I have had to be in contact with Santander in the three years that I have been banking... more
More helpful than others
Member Name: paul2209
Advantages: Helpful and pro active serivce
Disadvantages: Cannot actually think of any
I have opened a Santander current account in the last three months. The switch over service from my old current account to the new one was handled efficiently and without hardly any errors by the Santander account switching team. There was one minor error in that I had received the same account confirmation paperwork on more than three occasions, one of which did not have any postage paid so I had to pay to collect the communication. I reported this in branch and was soon reimbursed and compensated for the inconvenience. Each time I have been into a Santander branch I have received helpful and polite service, also the staff seem very keen to keep you informed on new products. I am happy to recommend Santander to others and have confidence in their service. Over the last 10 years I have been a customer of at least two other high street competitors for both personal and business accounts.
Summary: Overall good service.
More reviews in the field of Bank
- THE BANK THAT CAN'T DO SIMPLE MATHS!!!!
- The Only Way to Pay Online
- An honest banking institution
- Iv'e had no problems with them so far
- Good reliable bank with half-decent customer services
- Satisfied Customer
- Always deliver what I expect
- Easy to set up and easy to pay into ISA
- A Decent bank But No Better Or No Worse Than Any Other Bank
- For your own peace of mind - bank somewhere else!