Newest Review: ... relatively stress free. This has been the only time I have had to be in contact with Santander in the three years that I have been banking... more
I don't know why people think this bank is bad
Member Name: simplydivine
Advantages: Fantastic products, easy to deal with
It is clear to see that Santander has a bad reputation, but this is purely because people are quick to complain, but never give praise. This is the same for all companies. All those saying "they have been proven to be rubbish at customer service" are basing their opinions on data published three years ago! The most up to date information is the complete opposite. I have never heard a good word said about Halifax, Lloyds, HSBC, Barclays or any other bank to be honest, and I could go on and on about problems I have had personally with most high street banks over the years. But with Santander, they have always been great, and if I have ever had the slightest problem, it has always been sorted out over the phone, or even using their online messaging system very quickly. Their products are the best on the market. I get paid for paying my normal household bills with the 123 current account, I get paid for my food shopping, department store shopping and petrol with the 123 credit card, I get the highest interest available from an instant access e-saver, the highest interest possible from an instant access ISA and I have one of the best home insurance policies on the market. What more could I ask for?!
Summary: I cannot fault them
More reviews in the field of Bank
- They have great fraud protection
- Halifax current account/credit card
- Natwest - despite the recent problems I'm sticking around
- very poor customer service at a stressful time avoid at all costs
- Easy to move, easy to use
- Worst Customer service you will ever encounter....guaranteed!
- HSBC - A Worldwide Bank with no Iphone App????
- Solving A Mystery
- Nationwide and Security questions
- expensive, slow and inefficient