Newest Review: ... from their customer services. For example Godaddy put a transaction through by accident, taking me overdrawn by about £30, I called Smile... more
Nothing to Smile about!
Author Name: J A Starbuck
Advantages: None whatsoever
Disadvantages: Poor customer service, no-one willing to take responsibilty and do something
I was seduced by Smile Bank's assurance that transferring my current account with all my DD's and my account balance to them would be painless and would take 14 days or less.
Nearly three months later the Smile account is still not active and they've closed my old HSBC account. I'm now in a financial limbo - DD's are being bounced, I have no accounts anywhere else, I cannot write cheques and I cannot access any of my own money!
Replies to my daily contact take 48 hours or more, they contain no more than useless platitudes and nothing about what they are doing to resolve the unbelievable mess they've created.
Summary: Dreadful Smile Bank
More reviews in the field of Bank
- Natwest _ridiculas charges
- Natwest is incompetent!! DO NOT BANK WITH THEM!!!!!!
- High interest bank account and credit card in one!
- The Bank You Can Speak To
- Reclaim your Bank Charges
- Be Careful...
- Banking with Natwest
- If Carlsberg did banks, it would be First Direct
- The best features for me
- Strange security procedures at Nat-west