Product Type: Wahl Beard / Hair Trimmer
Newest Review: ... a brand that I could trust. The Trimmer is battery operated and therefore cordless, which I think it what you want for any electrical appl... more
Nice and Trim
Wahl 5545 Nasal Trimmer
Member Name: hunts1874
Wahl 5545 Nasal Trimmer
Advantages: Cheap and Handy Product
The older I have got the more unwanted hair I seem to have poking out from a variety of different cavities. In an attempt to battle the ever growing problem, I purchased a Wahl Personal Trimmer from Argos for around £7. Wahl is a brand that I am familiar with and I have seen it in many a barber shop over the years, so thought it was a brand that I could trust.
The Trimmer is battery operated and therefore cordless, which I think it what you want for any electrical appliance that is used in and around the bathroom. It takes 1 x AA battery which seems to last for an age. I think in the 9 months I have owned the Trimmer I have only changed the battery once when the blades on the Trimmer seemed to spin slower. There was also a battery supplied with the product out the box.
The trimmer is a silver colour and it fits nicely in the hand. There is a rotary head on the top, which makes trimming nasal hair very straight forward. The blades are made of steel, which means that they are very long lasting and sharp. It's also nice and compact and doesn't take up to much room in the bathroom cabinet.
The trimmer is designed so you can rinse it under the tap to remove any hair from it. This makes it simple and easy to clean, which is just what I am after when giving myself a quick tidy up either on a morning before work or before heading on a night out.
This product does everything I want and need it to do and I personally think that at £7 it is a complete bargain. It comes with a 3 year manufacturer warranty too. Definitely would recommend this to anyone who is looking to purchase a Personal Trimmer.
Summary: A Handy Personal Trimmer
More reviews in the field of Beard / Hair Trimmer
- Professional razor, Affordable price
- Trim that nasal hair, look slightly less displeasing.
- The Lazy Man's Way To Remove Facial Hair
- Do Your Hair At Home
- I would pay for this!
- Great to use, great battery and just a great product.
- not worth the money
- Just past five o'clock shadow
- PERFECT FOR LAZY SHAVERS LIKE ME!
- Philips QT4015/23
- Philips QT4090
- Wahl 300 Series Mains Hair Clipper Kit
- Paul Anthony Nose Clipper and Trimmer
- Philips QT4050 Turbovac Beard Trimmer
- Wahl 79900-800 Clip n Trim 2
- Wahl Home Professional Styler Hair Clipper
- Wahl Powerdrive 300S Hair Clipper with Free Nose Trimmer
- Wahl 79231 Self-Cut
- Babyliss 7498BU Powerlight Pro 15-piece Hair Clipper