Product Type: Aqua Detox in Beauty
Newest Review: ... degenerative diseases which affect millions of us today. What To Expect Undergoing the Aqua Detox program, according to a large number... more
Aqua Detox or Bio Detox
Aqua Detox Foot Spa
Member Name: ULTRADETOX
Aqua Detox Foot Spa
Date: 09/10/03, updated on 11/01/05 (2573 review reads)
Advantages: healing, circulation, skin
Both Bio Detox and Aqua Detox originate from the same company.
The Bio Detox machine uses less electricity and uses a more subtle approach to releasing toxins. I found the Bio Detox performs far better than the Aqua Detox machine, but apparently this varies from person to person. Overall, of people that have either seen or used both, most seem to percevie the Bio Detox as far outperforming the Aqua Detox.
I would definitely recommend this form of alternative health therapy.
Treatments cost between £25 and £45 a session, with discounts sometimes given with a prepaid course of five or more sessions.
The machines can also be purchased, but are not cheap, at about £1, 250 each
( more information is available at www.ultradetox.info , www.sbbm.co.uk and www.aquadetoxuk.com )
I have CFS and IBS and I felt 30% better after just three treatments!
More reviews in the field of Other Beauty Product
- Ouch Ouch Ouch....
- A very useful unit for what it can do
- Rio Light Mask
- Yummy Yummy Nice Flat Tummy
- Better than Sit-ups?
- Novelty Oreo with a comb and mirror - just right for fashion conscious girls.
- Cute fake food choclate bar mirror - with no calories!
- Yummy - its making my mouth water now just looking at the picture!
- Classics - Great Value Nail Polish Remover
- Stronger nails!
- Tesco Eyewash & Bath
- Chocolate Bar Mirror
- Cherry Bakewell Button Mirror
- Tweezerit Tweezers
- Babyliss Paris Professional Heat & Massage Relaxing Foot Spa
- Estee Lauder Makeup Brush Cleaner
- Scholl Cordless Rechargeable Foot Spa
- Jinnylash Semi Permenant Eyelash Extensions
- Eyezone Eye Massager
- Japonesque Professional Lash Curler