Product Type: Avon in Beauty
Newest Review: ... great to look at, a brilliant idea..it fits neatly in your handbag only slightly longer than a credit card and about an inch and a half wid... more
Avon Pop Up Compact Brush
Avon Pop Up Brush
Member Name: alfiepeaches
Avon Pop Up Brush
Advantages: easy to use, saves space, cheap
Disadvantages: can pop in on itself when brushing hard knots
I own a few of these compact hairbrush, including the round versions that are none as good as theses rectangular ones and I keep one in my bag at all times. I thought atfirst they a bit childish but in this red colour are a lot more stylish and I'm not too embarrassed to get it out in public.
The brush side is very easy to pop out and brushes well, although my hair gets very knotty and is sometimes hard to pull the brush through without it popping back in on itself. This is easy to fix by keeping a sturdy hold behind the brush part.
The other side is a mirror which is extremely helpful for looking at your newly brushed hair and saves space in your bag because then you also don't need a seperate compact!
The only downside is I find it quite hard to give it a proper clean, however this is only when I spilled foundation in all the bristles otherwise a quick soak will probably suffice.
They are very cheap and aare often part of some kind of offer in Avon, you end up saving as buying a compact and a mini hairbrush seperately will be more expensive plus take up more space in your bag so I definately recommend this product!
Summary: Great mini product
- Boux Avenue Heart Compact Mirror
- Velvet Balm Tissues
- Faith In Nature Skincare Body Gift Bag
- Barry M Duo Pencil Sharpener
- Mason Pearson Small Extra Military Pure Bristle B2M Hairbrush
- Mason Pearson Sensitive SB3 Hairbrush
- Mason Pearson Sensitive Pure Bristle Military SB2M Hairbrush
- Mason Pearson Popular Bristle & Nylon BN1 Hairbrush
- Mason Pearson Junior Bristle & Nylon BN2 Hairbrush
- Faith In Nature Handmade Natural Soap Gift Bag