Product Type: Benefit in Beauty
Newest Review: ... hard to find a sharpener that would deal with them. Then I stumbled upon the Benefit Dual Sharpener. Benefit cosmetics are one of my favo... more
Benefit Dual Or Even Triple Sharpener
Benefit Dual Sharpener
Member Name: amyjade90
Benefit Dual Sharpener
Advantages: Very sharp
Disadvantages: A little expensive at £4
I'm going to keep this short and sweet as lets face it there's not alot to be said about a sharpener. After I received my free various Benefit goodies with Glamour magazine I realised that my Eyebright, Concealer Stick and Eyeliner just wouldn't fit into a regular sized pencil sharpener. I then went out and brought various different ones from everywhere from Boots to Poundland but I still could not find one that fitted. I finally gave in and went to the Benefit counter in Boots. I was only expecting to pay a couple of pounds but when I realised that it was infact £4 I was a little shocked and did contemplate it for a while. After then thinking to myself that the freebies would be infact useless without the sharpener I went ahead and brought it.
As it is a dual sharpener you can sharpen regular sized eyeliners, concealer sticks etc and also slightly thicker ones from the Benefit rage (I should hope so too). It also comes with a little plastic almost cover so you can fit 3 different sized pencils inside. The sharpener is very plain in comparasion to most Benefit products and is just of a black plastic with the white Benefit logo on the side.
I have had this for well over a year now and is still very sharp and doesn't flake the pencils which I have found with cheaper ones, and then having to pick little shards of wood from your eye which lets face it isn't all that appealing. I don't expect I would re-buy another one as my one is still in good working order and I am almost all of of my Benefit goodies.
Summary: Probably not a re-buy for me as mine is still in working order!
More reviews in the field of Beauty Accessories
- Quite impressed
- Tweezerman... The only man your ever need!
- Paddle through your tangles with this!
- I haven't had a bottom this wet since I was eighteen months old!
- The Body Shop Body Round Brush
- Handy For Your Pocket
- Clinique Eye Shadow Brush
- 209 Mac eyeliner brush
- OK for the Money, but better is out there
- Eco tools blush brush
- Lancome Angled Shader Brush
- Sienna X Matte Bronzer with Brush
- Lancome Flat Base Eye Brush
- Lancome Eyeliner Brush
- Elizabeth Arden All Over Face Powder Brush
- Laura Mercier Angled Eye Colour Brush
- Laura Mercier All Over Eye Colour Brush
- Laura Mercier Creme Cheek Colour Brush
- Laura Mercier Creme Eye Colour Brush
- Laura Mercier Fan brush