Product Type: Boots in Beauty
Newest Review: ... from slipping and sliding off my hands when I am trying to apply the fake tan. Boots say that, "this mitt allows you to achieve a st... more
A must for regular fake tan users
Boots Soltan Self Tan Mitt
Member Name: brady58
Boots Soltan Self Tan Mitt
Advantages: Really helps with getting an even tan
With the great British summer being practically non-existent this year my skin is looking pastier than it normally is. Although I religiously wear sunscreen every day I do like to try and get a bit of a glow. Because this just hasn't happened and doesn't look like it is going to happen any time soon it is back to the fake tan for me.
For anybody who fake tans on a regular basis then a tanning mitt is a must have accessory. A tanning mitt is a mitt that you wear on your hands while applying fake tan to help get an even streak free finish and to stop your palms getting that horrible orange colour.
I have a few tanning mitts but one of the best that I have bought has been the Boots Soltan one which costs £3.99.
The mitt has a soft foam side which is the side that you use for applying the fake tan. You just need to apply some fake tan to the mitt then use circular motions on the skin until it has absorbed.
The mitt is nice and roomy and should fit most hand sizes without any problems.
Using the mitt really does make the whole process so much easier and the foam is great at helping to achieve a nice streak free finish. It is also water proof so the fake tan won't soak through and stain your hands. It is also nice and gentle on the skin and doesn't scratch and irritate.
Taking care of the mitt after you have finished with it is easy and is simply a case of washing it and leaving it to dry naturally. This ensures that the foam stays soft and remains spongy enough to help with applying the tan evenly. The mitt will stain quite badly after using it a few times but other than not looking very nice it doesn't cause a major problem as the staining doesn't transfer to the skin when you use it.
This mitt is a really good one especially for £3.99 as there are cheaper ones that are nowhere near as good. I have also bought some that were considerably more expensive and they are no better than this one. The foam really is the perfect material for applying fake tan and the mitt is lovely quality. If you fake tan regularly then you need one of these mitts.
Summary: A must for any regular fake tanners
More reviews in the field of Beauty Accessories
- Expert Face Brush For An Expert Face!
- Much better as a freebie than had I bought it
- Retracing Summer With The Retractable!
- It's a Real Deal!
- Never Mind Sweet 16 - All About Shimmering 17!
- Moist and Gentle on your bot
- Hands down the best foundation dome brush on high street
- Soft bristles that don't irritate your skin
- Good body massager especially for the price that I paid
- Tweezerman Barrel Spring Toenail Nipper
- Tweezerman Cuticle & Hangnail Snipper
- Tweezerman Perfect Power Nail Clipper
- Tweezerman Rock Hard Cuticle Nipper
- Tweezerman Combo Nail Clipper
- Ramer Aqua Images Neptune Oval Sponge
- Ramer Aqua Images Roman Bath Sponge
- Elegant Touch Adhesives Brush On Nail Glue
- Garnier Pure Exfo Brusher Wash Oil Control
- Green People Kabuki Brush