Product Type: JML in Beauty
Newest Review: ... a bit like powdered Parmesan cheese...mmmm. The product does do as asked - you rub it along your foot and it does remove the hard skin. I... more
Smooth and beautiful feet
JML Ped Egg
Member Name: Gemma87
JML Ped Egg
Advantages: Result after using once
Disadvantages: May hurt more delicate feet
Ok I know this sounds disgusting but for a girl I have terrible feet and have tried almost every product under the sun to get them silkky smooth!
So after seeing this ped egg advertised on the television I was slightly scepticle as to how good it really was. But I thought why not try one last thing.
On arriving home I tore open the packaging eager to give the ped egg a try and see how good it really was! I removed the plastic top to see what could be described as a mini grater, ok I thought I hope this doesn't hurt! And so I began rubbing (grating??) the heel off my foot as this is where the hard skin tend to accumilate. It didn't hurt..phew!
So after minuted or so I felt my heel and I have to say it already felt more like normal skin, so then I placed the atachment emery board onto my ped egg and began smoothing down my feet. After only 5 minutes os so off doing this my heel felt very smooth. I was amazed it only 10 minutes my feet were smooth (not perfectly but good enough). I am going to keep at this for a few weeks as I think by then it will have done the job which lotions and potions have failed at!
What is great about the ped egg is that all your foot shavings (euw!!) are trapped into a little plastic container and so it is easy to throw away the shavings and give it a quick swill in hot soapy water.
I recommend this to everyone who has quite a lot of hard dead skin on the soles of their feet, however if there not that bad I wouldn't advise using it as it may be tough rough and hard to use!
All in all though a wonderful product which does exactly what it is advertised to!
Summary: A good product
More reviews in the field of Other Beauty Product
- Lush Whip stick: All the chocolate None of the calories
- Whoever engineered these wasn't the brightest light in the bath!
- Nifty mother pluckers!
- Travelling light just got easier!
- Great salon results for a fraction of the price
- I take back everything I said before, Tweezerman are worth the pricetag!
- Basic but Does the Job!
- Premium Polish Pads..!
- Very wet removers
- St Tropez Applicator Mitt
- Razorpit Razor Blade Sharpener
- The Body Shop Eye Lash Curler
- Boots Conditioning Nail Polish Remover
- Electro Flex Circulation Massager
- Classics Nail Polish Remover
- NSI Attraction Acrylic Nail Extension Kit
- Eylure Body Tape
- City Chick Square Short Artificial Nail
- Primark Light Up Compact Mirror
- Nu Nale Nail Strengthening Cream