Product Type: JML in Beauty
Newest Review: ... hard to open clear packaging and is made by JML. Basically, the idea of the Ped Egg is that it helps remove tough, dry skin from the so... more
JML Ped Egg
Member Name: Arbenita24
JML Ped Egg
Advantages: Really works!
Disadvantages: Got stuck - couldnt dispose of dead skin
I have always suffered from dry skin on my feet and have always been so embarrassed when it came to the summer and I had to expose them! No matter what product I tried I could never seem to shift the dry skin! I slathered on hundreds of different types of moisturiser every night to no avail! When this product first came out I was slightly apprehensive about using it especially as it was from JML, and I am not a fan of their advertising. However, I decided to give the product a go and was relatively surprised at how well it worked! I loved the fact that it came in an egg shape as it made me very easy to hold and therefore to use. It also meant that it didn't take up much room in my bathroom cabinets, and that when I went on holiday and took it along it didnt look too weird or embarrassing! It really did do wonders to my feet and I saw results after only 3 days of use. This product is a lifesaver and when I went on holiday this summer I didnt feel self conscious about stepping out in sandals for the first time in years! I use this just before I go in the shower and while your using it you might think that it is not working or that it is making it worse, but just carry on and then once you get out just use a little bit of moisturiser and you should start to see results very soon! The only downside is that the egg got stuck and I couldnt remove the top bit to empty out all the dead skin so I am not looking forward to the time when it finally opens!!
Summary: Rock those summer sandals!
More reviews in the field of Other Beauty Product
- Novelty Oreo with a comb and mirror - just right for fashion conscious girls.
- Cute fake food choclate bar mirror - with no calories!
- Yummy - its making my mouth water now just looking at the picture!
- flaunt those eyes ;)
- My favourite beauty item...
- Love Minx!
- Ticks all the boxes!!
- Classics - Great Value Nail Polish Remover
- Stronger nails!
- Get the Cheryl Look!
- Oreo Chocolate Mirror & Comb
- Travalo Pure Essentials Refill Perfume Spray
- You Beauty Advent Calendar
- Boots Smooth Care Hair Lightener
- Tweezerman Deluxe Eyelash Curler
- Barry M Duo Pencil Sharpener
- You Beauty Discovery Boxes
- Babyliss 8020 Bath Spa
- Dr Scholl's Pedispa Centre
- Remington HS200 Hand & Foot Spa