Newest Review: ... You will use all the content because of the clever mechanism. Brush on the top is wonderful too. It helps you cover all parts of your face... more
Member Name: Jean89
L'Oréal Infallible Brush
Advantages: Clever package, nice texture, usefull brush.
Disadvantages: It does not cover pores.
This product is incredible. From the moment I bought it I was nothing else but very satisfied. The best thing about this product is the package. You will use all the content because of the clever mechanism. Brush on the top is wonderful too. It helps you cover all parts of your face which is really useful for around nose and eyes areas. Also, your fingers will stay clean, this is something I didn't even consider before. Those are technical benefits. About the formula - this foundation lasts on your skin for a long time, but not 24, not even 10 hours. It does not cover pores well, but generally it is good for covering, so you can forget redness and spots.
The texture is creamy which is bad only if you have really, really oily skin. This is definitely the best foundation I have ever bought, so I would recommend it any time.
The price is ok, according to the brand's quality.
Summary: It is probably the best Loreal foundation ever, in my opinion.
- Complements The Spa Bath
- Elizabeth Arden Mineral Powder Foundation Face Brush
- The Body Shop Eyeshadow Blender Brush
- Japonesque Professional Lash Curler
- The Body Shop Blusher Brush
- Bobbi Brown Angle Eye Shadow Brush
- Clinique powder foundation brush
- Lancome Blending Shadow Brush
- Laura Mercier All Over Eye Colour Brush
- The Body Shop Eye Shadow Brush