Product Type: Lush in Beauty
Newest Review: ... product will cost you around £5 per balm and it can be bought from your local Lush shop and also from its online website. There are plenty... more
Lush Whip Stick
Author Name: popmusicfan
Lush Whip Stick
Advantages: Smells lovely
Disadvantages: None really
. This lip balm smells GORGEOUS. It reminds me of Terry's Chocolate Oranges, very sweet and delectable, yum! The balm also LOOKS like melted chocolate, this makes you want to apply the balm even when you don't actually need to!
.The balm is easy to scoop out of the tin due to it's soft consistency. It is also easy to apply to the lips and you can rub your lips together after applying the balm to get better coverage. Luckily the balm stays on your lips and doesn't end up going all over your face!
.The balm works miracles for dry and/ or cracked lips. It is very soothing and moisturising. It is also very gentle so it can be applied to sore/ bleeding lips as it coats them with it's protective barrier. It als helps to protect your lips from the element. It protects them from air conditioning too.
.Overall this is a fab lip balm. The tin is small and compact enough to carry around with you at all times. It lasts ages too as a little goes a long way. You can easily "top up" the lip balm as needed as it doesn't build up on your lips.
.WARNING - Just don't eat it!
Summary: See review
More reviews in the field of Other Beauty Product
- Perfect For An Eyelash Junkie.
- No More Orange Hands!
- Primark light up compact - great idea, but quality as expected
- A Novice Nail Product Review
- excellent value, used by proffesionals
- An Advent Calendar I Actually WANT to Open!
- A Beauty Bargain
- Cheap & Cheerful Cien..!
- No7 Illuminated Mirror
- Royal Diamante Glass Nail File
- Boux Avenue Heart Compact Mirror
- Travalo Pure Essentials Refill Perfume Spray
- Claire's Nail Art False Nails
- The Vintage Cosmetics Co Eyelash Curlers
- Barry M Duo Pencil Sharpener
- Ellisons Standard Automatic Tweezers
- Eylure Cheryl Cole Girls Aloud Eyelashes
- Soap & Glory The Right Manicure Set
- Tesco Nail Polish Remover
- Boots No7 Perfect Pedicure Set