Product Type: Argos Bedding
Newest Review: ... quality of these pillow protectors! The pillow protectors are available from Argos to reserve on line, or directly from any Argos sto... more
Protect Your Pillows
Argos Value Quilted Pillow Protectors
Member Name: k2705
Argos Value Quilted Pillow Protectors
Advantages: They feel nice to lay on
Disadvantages: None at all for me
With our baby due in just 6 weeks we have been moving the bedrooms around and I've been giving them a bit of a spruce up with some new bedding. This has included pillows. In the past I have bought value pillows but abandoned these after a short time for more expensive ones. As pillows are not the sort of thing that you put in the washing machine every week I also got some pillow protectors.
I bought my pillow protectors from the Argos value range, I have several other bits and pieces from this range and have found it to be very good for the money. The pillow protectors cost just £2.99 a pair and are made from 100% polyester. The protectors are very slightly padded with a polyester filling which is non allergenic so ideal if you suffer from any allergies or asthma. The protectors measure approximately 75 x 49 cm's and are machine washable at a regular 30 or 40oc wash. I personally do them on 40oC and have found they wash up well. Argos do recommend you line dry these. They have a stitched pattern on them making them slightly quilted so the padding doesn't end up in one place.
The protectors come in basic packaging which is standard for this type of value product and are white in colour.
I found the protectors fitted easily over my pillows and I also found my pillow cases fitted easily over the protectors. Once on the pillow feels really nice, the slight padding on the protector is very nice to lay on and we both found them really comfortable. I wont say they provided a better nights sleep but they certainly felt nice to lay on.
They really do help to protect the pillows too, if you are a bit of a dribbler in your sleep, which we are all capable of, these will help to stop the actual pillows getting marked, the same applies if you get sweaty hair while you sleep, the protector will keep the pillow nice and clean. Of course the protection is limited, the covers are not waterproof and if you spill your morning cuppa in bed they wont prevent it soaking through to the pillow.
These would be ideal for toddlers as well, they are suitable for 2 years and above so may well be ideal for children. I also like the idea of these if you have guests staying with you, I hate the thought of someone else's sweat or dribble soaking into my pillows!
I would certainly recommend these pillow protectors, for the sake of the small price tag you can keep your pillows clean and get a little bit of added comfort, also being non allergenic they are ideal for me as I do have asthma. All in all a nice household item.
Summary: A nice value item
More reviews in the field of Bedding
- A double duvet for snuggly nights in!
- From Bottles To Bedding!
- Luxury at bedtime and it didn't cost a penny!
- Argos Value Pillows
- A comfy night sleep is essential for our little ones.
- Come warm your toes or in my case for the dog - also fab for home small and warm ...
- Argos Lavender Haze Pillowcases - Matched the colourworks range - fab value
- Tu bed in a bag - this is the Rolls Royce of bedding sets - Come and warm you fe ...
- 100% Egyptian Cotton come feel the difference with my Argos Eqyptian Cotton Duve ...
- Creased Peppa
- Matalan Butterfly Print Duvet Set
- Memory Foam Essentials Traditional Cluster Pillow
- Memory Foam Traditional Microfibre Pillow
- Damart Reversible Faux Sheepskin Fleece
- Silentnight Luxury Satin Stripe Duvet
- H&M Fleece Blanket
- Silentnight Deep Sleep Pillow
- Linens Spiderman Web Slinger Fleece Blanket
- Linens Orthopedic V-Shaped Support Pillow And Pillow Case
- Argos Tent Pack for Mid Sleeper Bed