Product Type: Kays Bedding
Newest Review: ... pale blue and taupe and cream colours and in sizes single, double and king size and with the single option you get one pillow case and with... more
Simple, elegant style for your bedding!
Kays Millie Duvet Cover Set
Member Name: xxfoxyredxx
Kays Millie Duvet Cover Set
Advantages: Looks smart, is soft and washes and irons very well indeed
Disadvantages: Not the cheapest set but it is quality!
When I moved into my new flat I needed so many things as I was starting off from scratch. I looked around for sale items and things on offer and the one thing I turned to was my catalogues for inspiration and bargains and knowing I could pay off the bills monthly certainly helped!
With my bedroom already being a neutral colour I opted to keep things beige, taupe, cream and brown and spotted this Millie duvet set. It comes in pale blue and taupe and cream colours and in sizes single, double and king size and with the single option you get one pillow case and with the double (which I opted for) and the king size you get two pillow cases.
This basically came in a clear plastic packet of which you can see most of the material of the set through and a leaflet inside showing the set made up on a bed and we are told clearly what it is and on the back of that the materials used.
The Duvet Set:
So like I say you get the duvet cover and the pillowcase/s and it is made from 50% cotton and 50% polyester and it is machine washable on 40C and it washes up great.
The main of the set is plain in colour and then you get lightly quilted panels of the colour on it (light blue or taupe) to the centre of the duvet cover which is quite soft and large in area though not too raised and then panels to the edges of the pillowcases too so it all matches up. It is all of great quality and really soft.
The pillow cases are of standard size and I find them flexible and strong. The duvet itself has buttons to the bottom of it which go through the slots provided with ease and do up very securely.
All in all style wise this is a very nice and plain duvet set. It washes well, is made of a nice soft material and irons nicelty too so always looks smart.
Available from Freemans and other good catalogues priced at £27.00 for the single option (in either colours), £37.00 for the double and £49.00 for the king size and to me it is really worth every penny!
Summary: Very simple in style!
More reviews in the field of Bedding
- Think it would be better to snuggle up to your other half...
- Big girls now
- Like Lying On A Heated Cloud...?
- My vampire keeps me cosy at night! ;)
- Sheer luxury
- Eco Friendly Yes, Toasty and Warm, No.
- Yes I am a fleecy blanket, fleecy, fleecy, fleecy, fleecy blanket (to the tune o ...
- Iggly Piggly you are the Cutest!
- Well Spotted
- Dreaming in Emmie Land!
- Morphy Richards 75211 Single Anti-Allergy Heated Underblanket
- Thomas the Tank Engine Double Duvet Cover
- Perfectly Balanced 10.5 Tog Duvet
- Marks and Spencer Anti-Allergy Soft Touch Support Pillow
- Argos Value Range Tog Double Duvet
- Argos Value Range Hollowfibre Pillows
- Morphy Richards 75165 Eco Washable Underblanket
- Memory Foam Coolmax Comfort Mattress Topper Bundle
- Memory Foam King Size Mattress Stock Clearance Item
- Memory Foam Traditional Pillow